Cas's weightloss diary x

My total for yesterday is 1898 which is terrible, I was just knackered needed the calories to keep me going. Hopfully havent done to much damage but I got be extra good the rest of wk.

Clairebella don't let those trainers go to waste get moving either walking or jogging, it help speed up ur weightloss :) I might start jogging too.

I joined xmas weight loss challenge need to lose 25lbs by christmas, hope I can do it!

Morning all, just weighed in and lost another 1lb which means I need to lose 2 next friday to reach my mini target! x

Bit late I know - but well done you.....

Keep on that wagon no falling off now.

Kats

xx

Awwwwwwww she is gorgeous Cas xxxx Just soooooo cute. xxxxxx

Your day looks great and well done with all the walking you are doing great.

Think i should do more walking.

Hope you have a good day.

xxx

Yeah im fine its just hard keeping an eye on maisie and getting Hollie weighed, I can cope with them both but maisie is at that stage she wants to be running around so got keep running around after her, the other mothers only had babies around 8 mths at that age their quite happy to sit on your laps and wait, you cant compare 8mth baby to a 2 yr old, the looks I got wanted to hit them x

Idiots, I know how you feel, I'll be same when we go, I have one of those little life back pack and reigns things and it's been really good at stopping Jesse from running off only £15 in boots x

5th July 2012

Total cals 1140 for yesterday :) I need to lose 2lb tomorrow to meet my target dont think its going happen! Well not much food in so cal's should be low, going food shopping later. Anyone tried slimfast think of getting tin just for breakfast as its on offer.

So far today
Tea-20 cals
apple-70 cals

Lunch-Cheese on toast wiv onion, diet pepsi-220 cals
Alpen bar 70 cals

Dinner:
Chicken steak, jacket potato and beans -500 cals

Snack:
half apple 35 cals, half milkshake 130 cals, alpen bar 140 cals, cake slice 80 cals

Exercise: 40 min brisk walk, 60 mins walk

Total-1195 cals

Last edited:
Back