Cas's weightloss diary x

I think where I go wrong is im usually naughty at least 2 days over wkend and I spend the rest of wk making it up! so I think need to work out weekly amount of calories and stick to them.

Well going offer some rice to Hollie been out and brought her a new bowl spoons etc, I thought asda baby event was rubbish! Aldi's sell heniz baby deserts for 22 p and dinners 45p so brought a couple as there be handy when out and about I think I be cooking my own dinners for her I do a big batch and freeze I usually prefeur to cook fresh but I give the batch cooking ago xx

Cool that sounds good. I haven't given Naomi any rice yet today, she's been asleep last 3 hours, she's very wingy today for my mum but then was fine when I had her, I can't tell if she's teething or if it's anything to do with the baby rice BUT she hasn't had any changes in her nappies etc so I really don't think its the rice, she's constantly putting her hands in her mouth x

Morning :)

Another pound off my plan for this week is calorie cycling when ive used my calories this way before ive had better losses!

Friday 1200
Saturday 1700
Sunday 1300
Monday 1100
Tuesday 1200
Wednesday 1200
Thursday 1000.
Total 8700

I still eat most of my meals the slimming world way apart from saturday as taking the girls to coast so we be eating out x

Last edited:
Your dinner sounds nice.
I've decided after this week my 'treat' is my Sunday dinner, so I'll be good on a Friday and just stick to a little chocolate bar x

Thanks, I can't wait for dinner not had steak since I was pg! if I dont snack during the day im going add some garlic bread to it! and tonite im going have chunky bar as a treat!

Im out tomorrow so I've put side 1700 cals which should be plenty enough for nice dinner and lunch and I'll be burning alot of calories from walking might use my step counter! x

So far ive pretty much stuck to my plan, Saturday I ate around 1800 cals (did loads of walking and it was meant to be my high day) sunday I had 1300 cals.

Last nite my oh was hinting for us to get some food in! but instead I cooked him a pizza, felt lil bit hungry myself so I just had a cereal bar!
and no I didn't feel guilty as he didn't get his takeaway ha.

Today 1200 calories:

Breastfast
1 slice of toast and tea.

Lunch
beans on toast 50/50 bread

Dinner
garlic chicken with sw chips (bit of seasoning)

Snacks
2 cereal bar
eat smart bar

Still got plenty of calories left over as my food so far as added to 930 cals and ive already burnt off over 500 cals with exercise
:).

Total cals 1000 and I feel so full!

Last edited:
I'm hoping I've got enough cals for a garlic Kiev, that's what hubby is having for tea. My dilemma is do I have a Kiev and my sf shake, or for the same cals have a Kiev and half a portion or savoury rice...........I'm so scared of putting more weight on. I've gain since wi due to the weekend so I've got 6 days to lose it and then some more. I hope its possible. Your tea looks nice x

Having a flipping nightmare. Ran outta milk so couldn't find anythin low cal in, so I had a Kiev it was filled mitigating peppercorn sauce, it was quite nice actually but had a handful of chips too. I'm struggling so bad this week I'v already gained back the 3lb I lost I'm gutted x

Back