Cas's weightloss diary x

Oh no. How are they different? That's a pain. I've still got 2 lb's to lose to get a loss this week. I think I'm going to have a meal for my lunches and slimfast for my tea x

You can do it what day are you weighing ? I am
Going to on Sunday to keep me on track the weekend it's killing me not jumping on during the week, Ahh I hate new scales that weigh different is it by much ?

Yay interview day, hope ur not nervous. I basically chucked the scales on floor having a bad moment! I brought another set scales 2 mths ago and the weight was about 2 st difference? going try them both out now and see wot works, otherwise how am going know my weight this wk!! Sometimes I think sunday is better day to wi it stop me going off track at wkend but I know I cudnt stick to have a low day on saturday I always aim to have a low day the day b4 wi x

Food today:

B Cookies and tea 4pps (not best start)

L-WW Cottage pie 5pps

D-Chicken keiv wiv jacket 11pps

S-Curly wurly,cereal bar 5pps

25 points so far

Last edited:
Ah I'm so nervous, and I feel so sick and can't concentrate on anything lol.
Also Morrison's what a bloody p i s s take! £1.49 for I pints milk! Not impressed its just £1 at the shop or iceland. Not getting milk from there again. That's weird of your scales hope u get them sorted xx

It's so bad isn't it generally I hate Morrison's but its right outside my house, seems stupid driving to asda when Morrison's is just across the road when I only bought 3 things :) x

£15 quid saving on milk that's crazy !! Probably loads of little things if I shopped around that could make a difference,pennies are tight at the moment do could do with them
Gong a bit further

I have all three as well I like Aldi but don't find enough diet options ( like ww meals) so kind of been flitting between the three but think I end up spending a bit more cos you don't see the total
All in one go

I really think food has gone up though my bill seems to be about £20 a fortnight more than about a year ago

Back