Cas's weightloss diary x

So far Emily and Chris haven't got it but as he had a nice asleep he be able to take over while I'll have a long nap, just washing all the bed stuff and baby blankets don't want to run out, have you got snow? we got a tiny bit here.

I might water the milk down just give 4 scoops and 6oz of water, she won't take water i'll try her with tiny bit of juice as well.

When I'm better I might try and aim for 30 pps and just have extra 20 pps over the weekend, I don't seem to lose when I have all my weekly's.

How's Jack and Naomi?

I would go with the milk unless it seems to b aggravating her. There is nutrients in it at least. Just try stay hydrated x

Aw well done on your loss supergroovy- that's amazing, we're in cold England- London/Essex's! PLZ send some of your sunshine our way!

Update on the crème egg- I've gone off them yay!!!

As for Maisie she's still really ill, not eating very hot just not her usual monkey self! was Meg like that? any ideas for Meg's birthday could you change it to the Saturday, cinema, bowling and some places like that maybe open on Easter sunday x
I must admit the last creme egg I had made me feel quite sick and dizzy

Have already text round and half the family can't do Sat and the other half can't do Monday - Meg doesn't want to do Easter Egg hunt but we are going to play silly games like...how many maltesers can you fit in your mouth, apple bobbing, egg roulette

Hey glad Maisie is seeming a bit better. Hope shes not ill much longer. 3.5lb off this week got my 5% award too xx
THAT:S BRILLIANT OASIS - well done!
Well had a rubbish night me and Hollie have both caught the bug, Hollie been really bad she's never been sick like that, I'm coping but not had any sleep as if Hollie wasn't being sick then I was! sorry for tmi and then Maisie been sick all morning.
Not sure what to do about Hollie its probably best not to give her any milk- just water?
I would offer Hollie water to keep her hydrated and try an ounce of milk at a time - to see if she can keep it down - building up over the course of the day (good advice at 5pm lol!) Hope you are all feelnig better

Thanks Ally and Donna,

I tried milk and very weak baby pear juice she can't keep either down - just going keep offering her little sips. She's very hot and been laying on me all day, usually she's such a active baby

I'm not sending Emily school tomorrow don't feel like taking Maisie and Hollie out in the morning and got feeling Emily might get it tonight. I still feel sick but it might be cos I've not eaten and I'm really tired.

Donna- meg's party sounds fun, I'm sure your all have a lovely day xx

So far Emily and Chris haven't got it but as he had a nice asleep he be able to take over while I'll have a long nap, just washing all the bed stuff and baby blankets don't want to run out, have you got snow? we got a tiny bit here.

I might water the milk down just give 4 scoops and 6oz of water, she won't take water i'll try her with tiny bit of juice as well.

When I'm better I might try and aim for 30 pps and just have extra 20 pps over the weekend, I don't seem to lose when I have all my weekly's.

How's Jack and Naomi?

Jacks doing alright, working himself a bit lately I think just boredom and being over tired sometimes. Naomi is really not a happy bunny today she's teething and off her food xx

Feel so rough, Emily's got it now too so I've got 3 sick children to take care off :mad: but oh is great full of energy and just ate whole dominos pizza to himself!

Oh no!! Hoping they're feeling better soon! I'd make OH look after you all!

Aw bless Naomi, does she usually love her food? I do try and keep Maisie busy most days as she's got so much energy I think it be good for her when she starts Nursery xx

Ah yes she loves food anything and everything, which is why I know something isn't right hasn't finished anything we've given her today xx

Feel so rough, Emily's got it now too so I've got 3 sick children to take care off :mad: but oh is great full of energy and just ate whole dominos pizza to himself!

Just think how he'll feel if he gets it after eating that pizza gross hope he's helping you out :)

Thanks Ladies, oh has been helping out he ordered the pizza for us all but non of cos could really eat any of it!

I'm feeling bit better today but the lo's are still poorly, so we just snuggle and watching Disney.

Hollie's still not really keeping fluids down and Maisie's hardly eaten since Thursday, so might need to go to walk in clinic when oh gets in.

Today:
L-2 rich tea biscuits and cuppa-3pps
T-Chicken sandwiches- 8pps
S- a few sweet chilli sunbites-3pps, choc cereal bar 4pps.

Last edited:
Aww I see oh wasn't being too bad then. Hope Hollie is okay hun you gotta be so careful with babies xx

Not bad think this flu bug is just hitting me oh had it all last week and thought I had dodged it but feel rough as today, just want to go get weighed and get home in pjs

I don't think this cold weather helps either- can't wait till its warm up!

Its horrible isn't that's how I'm feeling but got rid of sickness just feeling achy, aww hope you feel better.

Today:
L-2 rich tea biscuits and cuppa-3pps
T-Chicken sandwiches- 8pps
S- a few sweet chilli sunbites-3pps,
choc cereal bar 4pps, rich tea 2pps.

Total: 701 cals

Last edited:
I usually just buy the shake and bake seasoning, as its a lot cheaper than making my own from scratch or just use bbq sauce, seasoning and bake in fry light. I did see a nice recipe on Tesco's website, it probably be really nice using an actifry. I do prefer to use chicken breast or steaks than drumsticks though.

Poor Noah hope his on the mend soon is he good at taking medicine- its a struggling to get medicine down my lo's. Hollie's still got the sickness she was sick a few times last night- she just can't keep anything down. Maisie's not eaten since Thursday and is looking skinny but she's drinking loads of juice, so hopefully she starting eating soon cos she's quite weak in herself. Emily is meant to be going back to school tomorrow but I'm not sure now as she's not right either.

Oh got his dental op later, so I'm hoping he be ok afterwards as I need to pop to shops to get my friends little girl a birthday present, I think I'll walk just to get a bit of exercise in.

Today:

B- Cuppa- 15 cals

L-

D- Chicken sandwich-350 cals.

S-alpen light 130 cals, 2 rich tea 60 cals, walkers baked 120 cals.

Last edited:
Back