Cas's weightloss diary x

What a gorgeous gorgeous girl try to keep your chin up the binge is gone the birthday is all done and she looks like she has a great time so now your back on track xxxx

Adorable!! Hope you feel a bit perkier soon Cas- I swear to god its this blimming weather- I look like a bloody zombie and everyone is all muffled up and just wants nice warming comforting naughty food. You're doing fab, don't look back on the binge, keep your eye on the prize, arm yourself with loads of fruit and keep going xx

Thanks Ladies, she had a lovely day, now the birthday celebrations are over I got 2 months till my diary's first anniversary and I'm going try my best to get those 14lbs off.

At Christmas I felt so pleased with my weight loss but now I just feel fatter, so I think that's why I been feeling a bit down plus this horrible weather, and a few family fall outs.

Going buy some fruit later and got a freezer stocked up with chicken pieces, so going avoid eating process foods where I can and stick with eating 1200 cals

Last edited:
Thanks that means a lot x I am dojng good feel determined haven't really lost much the last month but still feel positive and feel smaller if that makes sense think all the gym is working I feel less soft if that makes sense x glad you are back in the zone roll on the targets xx

Hollies gorgeous hun lovely pics and she looks like she's having fun. Did you wi yesterday? xx

Hey hun, I'm ok just been a busy day - Hollie's birthday. Not sure how many cals, I just eaten a bit of party food, mainly chicken wings, chicken strips and couple cakes so about 1200ish.

Donna your absolutely right, my binge was caused by the sickness bug just couldn't get back to eating normal foods so ended up having a big binge on chocolate. That's the thing once you get the taste of chocolate and sweet stuff its so addictive!! but I'm going move forwards from now, it is hard at moment still feeling a bit down x
What a beautiful happy little girl Cas - she is gorgeous - glad she had a fab birthday - don't be hard on yourself - there are always going to be weeks that you just can't avoid - accept that you are going to overeat and promise that you will get back on it as soon as the week is over x
What a gorgeous gorgeous girl try to keep your chin up the binge is gone the birthday is all done and she looks like she has a great time so now your back on track xxxx
HELLO MISS DEBORAH - HOW GORGEOUS ARE YOU WITH YOUR NEW HAIRCUT!!!
Hey had a good day stuck to 1250 cals :) I think that's quite good for a Friday !!
WELL DONE XXX

The sun is out - hope you are having a fun weekend Cas x

What a beautiful happy little girl Cas - she is gorgeous - glad she had a fab birthday - don't be hard on yourself - there are always going to be weeks that you just can't avoid - accept that you are going to overeat and promise that you will get back on it as soon as the week is over x
HELLO MISS DEBORAH - HOW GORGEOUS ARE YOU WITH YOUR NEW HAIRCUT!!!
WELL DONE XXX

The sun is out - hope you are having a fun weekend Cas x
I'm usually much better getting on track after bad weekend, I think I felt bit disappointed with my weight loss in general was hoping to been at goal by now, but things seem to creep up and get in the way lol finally a tiny bit of sunshine! hope your have a great weekend Donna xx

Thanks hun, going wi next Friday so it gives me a week to lose something lol. Hows Naomi's party plans coming on x

Well haven't really done much else. The Mickey and Minnie mascots are booked, cake ordered but thats it lol. I need to start making a list etc don't even know what we're buying for birthday only got her a few items of clothing so far and Jack and couple books and a car map floor mat xx

Morning guys,

Well haven't got any plans today really but need to get potty training on the way, Maisie is 3 and is still refusing to get dry, I'm starting to panic as she won't be able to start Nursery in September!!

As for diet need to be really good this week- need a nice loss on Saturday! Decided to weigh in every Saturday from now on and see how I get on with that even if I do go over on Saturday or Sunday as least it only be 2 days out of 7, if that's sense. Also I'm adding up my food with pro points as well as cals and aiming to eat 28 pps each day (mon- fri) then a few weekly's over the weekend, I'm still counting my food as cals but I do find if I add food up as points I tend to eat healthier calories.

Today:

B- Choc cereal bar and cuppa. 3pps

L- Jacket Potato with low fat coleslaw. 7pps

D- Spag bowl. 10pps

S- Choc nu cereal bar and mini choc roll. 7pps.

Total cals: 1135 PPs 27

Back