Cas's weightloss diary x

Oh No! Sorry I must have sneezed on the laptop when I replied to your thread..naughty me!!! I am sitting on naughty step, won't happen again I promise lol x
Cas are you sure you are eating enough? you are exercising a lot and not eating any of the calories back - my auntie was doing the same and she lost nothing for 2 weeks - stopped all the exercising and lost 2lbs this week - she is on 1250 per day

I don't like oreos - stop cleaning now! the different cleaners you use will irritate your nose and throat more, take it easy please Cas xxx wishing you better x

Aww no, I just agreed to exercise classes, do you think that will stop my weight loss? Xx

Aww no, I just agreed to exercise classes, do you think that will stop my weight loss? Xx
No - I think you need to make sure you eat a little bit more on those days - I think the problem is we are all exercising and either eating ALL the calories back or not eating ANY of the calories back - so on the days you exercise have a slightly bigger dinner - or have a packet of crisps in the evening - I think (and this is just from my experience) its just about balance - I remember years ago my slimming magazine consultant hated aerobics but she went every saturday morning so that she could eat a big mac for lunch - so the big mac was counter-balanced by the aerobics and she was stick thin - does that make sense?

Oh I see thank you, I wouldn't eat back the cals, the intention was to carry on as normal but I see what you mean so if I just have a little bit extra on those days but not enough to cover what I've burnt at the class xx

I also have at least another 4 stone to lose so I hope it will speed up my weight loss as I have a lot to lose xx

Tez-I think the exercise would boost your losses as the weight loss is still quite steady, I try eat a little extra when doing proper exercise I never eat all my exercise cals as I know I would have a gain.

Donna- I'm eating plenty too much! my food list didn't include the 4 oreos extra (200 cals) and the chunky bar I had late last night another extra 240 cals -oops!

I only seem to lose if I'm eating under 1200 cals I'm hoping I be better next week with getting back into the school routine and getting out and exercising more and hoping all these germs have gone!! still feeling rough!

I think I might put my 12 month old not the naughty step for passing her germs on to me!

Cas I'm struggling too- going to change things up next week also similar to you, trying to cut the C.R.A.P (carbs, refined sugar, alcohol, processed foods)

We can do it, this last bit is sooo tricky!

Oh I see thank you, I wouldn't eat back the cals, the intention was to carry on as normal but I see what you mean so if I just have a little bit extra on those days but not enough to cover what I've burnt at the class xx
Yes - you'll be fine - but def give yourself a little treat - a glass of wine etc
I also have at least another 4 stone to lose so I hope it will speed up my weight loss as I have a lot to lose xx
Tez in that case you'll be fine the exercise will def boost your weight loss - but def have a treat!
Tez-I think the exercise would boost your losses as the weight loss is still quite steady, I try eat a little extra when doing proper exercise I never eat all my exercise cals as I know I would have a gain.

Donna- I'm eating plenty too much! my food list didn't include the 4 oreos extra (200 cals) and the chunky bar I had late last night another extra 240 cals -oops!

I only seem to lose if I'm eating under 1200 cals I'm hoping I be better next week with getting back into the school routine and getting out and exercising more and hoping all these germs have gone!! still feeling rough!

I think I might put my 12 month old not the naughty step for passing her germs on to me!
Cas - we'll all be better off next week when kids are back at school - apart from all the illness - we have all been stuck indoors - remember in the last 2 weeks - we've had snow, snow, snow, rain, sleet, snow, rain, rain, rain oh and one day of sunshine!
Think I'm going start eating more protein and less carbs so going write myself a little plan and give it a week just to see if it does kick start the weight loss! I think my body as got use to eating the same foods and getting lazy to shift the weight x
That's a good plan - when i did SW, I had to avoid carbs esp pasta (my fav)
C.R.A.P (carbs, refined sugar, alcohol, processed foods)
I love this

Why don't you just have carbs for one meal a day?

I think having carbs for one meal a day is a fab idea, going try that as I'm a carb junkie. So I'll try and avoid carbs during the day so I can have them with my dinner, might allow myself the odd wm pitta bread or slice of ww bread at lunch time.

Today:

B- rich tea and cuppa

L- Lentil and veg soup- 2 slices of wm little bread

D- Spag bowl and 2 slices of garlic bread- need a bit of comfort food.

S- 2 choc cereal bars and alpen light.

Total 1300 cals 32pps.

I think having carbs for one meal a day is a fab idea, going try that as I'm a carb junkie. So I'll try and avoid carbs during the day so I can have them with my dinner, might allow myself the odd wm pitta bread or slice of ww bread at lunch time.

Today:

B- rich tea and cuppa

L- Lentil and veg soup- 2 slices of wm little bread

D- Spag bowl and 2 slices of garlic bread- need a bit of comfort food.

S- 2 choc cereal bars and alpen light.

Total 1300 cals 32pps.

Cas I think that sounds good - a healthy portion of carbs at dinner sounds perfect and a slice of bread or a pitta would be fine, do you ever look at the carb count on mfp? sometimes I am quite shocked at the amount of carbs or protein I have eaten in a day

what do you have planned for weekend?

aw it is hard and u r doing so well, i know u do not think u r but u really are! you are consistantly going down and u have been doing it for a year now! that is dedication and that is what will keep u at a healthy weight! once i come off this i need to work hard to keep going, i need to learn what u know! x

having kids makes it so hard cos there is always food about and they never finish their stuff! look how close to "normal" BMI you are! x

Back