Cas's weightloss diary x

I was saying to my friend could you imagine if anyone saw me covered in bruises? I'm keeping it quiet at work about the exercise classes although they all know how do weight watchers so imagine what they would think but I'm really looking forward to it so I hope I enjoy it xx

Donna-I need to borrow your activfry- homemade chips are the best!! I think oh should treat me to one.

Debs- You gave me the sit up ideas, I got one of those ab belts but I found it adds to much pressure on c section scar, so going just do your sit ups for now.

Oh Maisie is still unwell going have to cancel the child minder as she's just been sick on my lovely cream carpet , which looks more like a chocolate colour now! poor buba x

Can we not start a group challenge?

PM me your address and I'll get Paul to drop it off
How's Maisie today - Noah and Paul have both gone now - Paul to childminder and Noah to work lol!

Oh what a shame! you were so looking forward to it as well. Not heard of power hoop but it sounds fun! and a real calorie burn

i must admit i have been drinking a bit more fizz - back ont he water and lemon today, my skin was so much nicer when i only drank water - where my halo has slipped it's not glowing as much

love bread! tiger bread, wholemeal bread, seeded bread but I dont miss it - and I immediately see a difference in my stomach - it shrinks!

Cas on the SW pages there is a recipe for onion rings using frylite and smash - they are supposed to be amazing - I love onion rings but as yet have never made them

Lovely food today Cas - so flippin healthy, you really are back in the game - i am not exercising at all today -going to have a very lazy day before my return to work in the morning

Maybe Paul could drop it off on the way home from his child minders lol

Maisie still got the bug but she's ok in herself- no sickness today!

Chris had Tiger bread with his steak- must admit I was a tiny bit jealous but I won't be if my stomach starts shrinking! Those sw onion rings sound a fab idea will try and search for recipe, Chris and Emily love onion rings so they would go down well.
I'm trying to eat more sw types of food but not following the actual plan as I end up eating far to much of free food! I'm not normally veg or fruit person but I am trying with it and drinking loads of water- as I want glowing skin too.

Well manage to do my 20 sit ups and walked 90 mins, I'm definitely back on track now. Hope tomorrow goes well x

Found the recipe for onion rings and mushrooms:

Onion rings

• Cut onions into rings
  • Dip into a beaten raw egg
  • Dip into mixture of dry smash, salt and pepper
  • Dip into BBQ spice
  • Cook in oven until brown/cripsy

Garlic mushrooms

• Shape mushrooms as you want
  • Drip into mixture of dry smash, salt and pepper
  • Dip into Garlic spice
  • Cook in oven until brown/crispy

Not keen on mushrooms but I thought I post it anyway.

Mmm the onion rings and mushrooms sound tasty, I might give them a go, although I've never had smash it freaks me out a bit, is it just dried potato or does it have loads of addictives?

I'm not sure about smash not had it in years, going order a tub of it and try these onion rings! also saw a pizza recipe with smash so might try that out as well.

Today:
B- nu cereal bar and cuppa.

L- Veg stir fry and small pitta bread.

D- 3 nu Cumberland sausages , mash potato and veg,

S- 2 apples and 2 nu cereal bars

Total 1180- 120 mins of exercise.

Last edited:
Chris had Tiger bread with his steak- must admit I was a tiny bit jealous but I won't be if my stomach starts shrinking! Those sw onion rings sound a fab idea will try and search for recipe, Chris and Emily love onion rings so they would go down well.
I'm trying to eat more sw types of food but not following the actual plan as I end up eating far to much of free food! I'm not normally veg or fruit person but I am trying with it and drinking loads of water- as I want glowing skin too.

Well manage to do my 20 sit ups and walked 90 mins, I'm definitely back on track now. Hope tomorrow goes well x
Although it sounds horrid the smash makes a really good crumb mixture - it took me a long time to try
Tiger bread....yum...starving marvin...Paul promised me beans on toast about an hour ago!
Well done on that exercise!

Found the recipe for onion rings and mushrooms:

Onion rings
  • Cut onions into rings
  • Dip into mixture of dry smash, salt and pepper
  • Dip into BBQ spice
  • Cook in oven until brown/cripsy

Garlic mushrooms
  • Shape mushrooms as you want
  • Drip into mixture of dry smash, salt and pepper
  • Dip into Garlic spice
  • Cook in oven until brown/crispy

Not keen on mushrooms but I thought I post it anyway.

Thanks for those - not seen the mushrooms before gonna have to make them!
Mmm the onion rings and mushrooms sound tasty, I might give them a go, although I've never had smash it freaks me out a bit, is it just dried potato or does it have loads of addictives?
BerryBerry - can't answer the additive question but its really worth giving it a go
I'm not sure about smash not had it in years, going order a tub of it and try these onion rings! also saw a pizza recipe with smash so might try that out as well.

Today:
B- nu cereal bar and cuppa.

L- Veg stir fry and small pitta bread.

D- 3 nu Cumberland sausages , mash potato and veg,

S- 2 apples and 2 nu cereal bars

Total 1180- 120 mins of exercise.
I bought the smart price smash Cas - my lot love the smash chicken x

Hello my lovely - what you got planned for the weekend? is it weigh in today?

Hey guys I thought I wi today instead and sts,

Debs looking forward to catching up, sorry your going through hard time- here if you want to talk x

Donna-I thought you didn't like beans lol I think I might just buy the smart price smash and try some of these recipes.

Today:
2 Nu cereal bars - 4pps

L- beef burger in bap- 8pps

S- Slice of carrot cake 4pps

D-Chicken, spud and veg- 10pps

S- 2 nu cereal bars, apple 4pps Cals- 1279

Well tomorrow we planning to do some retail therapy as its payday! probably have lunch out- family day. Not going buy much for myself but have a look at clothes for extra motivation, want to lose another stone before buying any new clothes x

Last edited:
Hey guys I thought I wi today instead and sts

Donna-I thought you didn't like beans lol I think I might just buy the smart price smash and try some of these recipes.

Today:
2 Nu cereal bars - 4pps

L- beef burger in bap- 8pps

S- Slice of carrot cake 4pps

D-Chicken, spud and veg- 10pps

S- 2 nu cereal bars, apple 4pps Cals- 1279

Well tomorrow we planning to do some retail therapy as its payday! probably have lunch out- family day. Not going buy much for myself but have a look at clothes for extra motivation, want to lose another stone before buying any new clothes x

Well done on your sts - how are you feeling about sts?

I HATE BAKED BEANS unless they are on toast - why have i said something different?

We had a shopping spree on thurs evening as i had a little windfall - everyone got something lovely guess what i got...pyrex from Tesco lol!!!

Enjoy!

Thanks Ladies,

Not sure about going shopping as got an ear ache at moment- not clearing up, and Emily's hurt her foot so was off school yesterday as she couldn't walk on it, so might see how Emily is when she gets up- hope you enjoyed your shopping trip- Donna. When we go I hardly ever buy anything for myself always enjoy buying for the girls.

I don't mind sts but I do feel big and bloated around the stomach - need to be extra good this week. Thinking back over the week I have gone over in the evening snack on other things cos of no chocolate lol.

With baked beans you mentioned before that you didn't like them so I get you now only on toast!

Last night we ended up getting a Chinese which was lovely so at least I can aim to be good over the weekend, Tez - What do you find easier to follow ww or 123?

I was looking at that Joe sausage website- they do lovely meat- steaks, chicken, burgers, grill stick and sausages- all pro pointed for you, low cals and saturated fat, was going order some up you need to order 8 items and its works out over 30 quid plus burgers you only get 2 in a pack, so I thought I could make my own with extra lean mince, season my own chickens and steaks which is what I do anyway- but as anyone tried Joes sausage- not the sausages but the other meats?

Well the sun is shining really want to go out now!!

Aw I had an awful day yesterday everything in sight and then ended the day with Chinese -I think I needed a bad day now I'm back on track.

B- Nu choc cereal bar, apple- 2pps

L- Jacket potato and tiny bit of cheese -8pps

D- Garlic chicken breast, jacket potato, green beans and carrots- 10pps

S- 2 alpen light choc,2 nu choc cereal bar, skips- 10 pps.

Total cals 1128 30pps. Exercise- 80 mins of walking.

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies,

Not sure about going shopping as got an ear ache at moment- not clearing up, and Emily's hurt her foot so was off school yesterday as she couldn't walk on it, so might see how Emily is when she gets up- hope you enjoyed your shopping trip- Donna. When we go I hardly ever buy anything for myself always enjoy buying for the girls.

I don't mind sts but I do feel big and bloated around the stomach - need to be extra good this week. Thinking back over the week I have gone over in the evening snack on other things cos of no chocolate lol.

With baked beans you mentioned before that you didn't like them so I get you now only on toast!

Last night we ended up getting a Chinese which was lovely so at least I can aim to be good over the weekend, Tez - What do you find easier to follow ww or 123?

I was looking at that Joe sausage website- they do lovely meat- steaks, chicken, burgers, grill stick and sausages- all pro pointed for you, low cals and saturated fat, was going order some up you need to order 8 items and its works out over 30 quid plus burgers you only get 2 in a pack, so I thought I could make my own with extra lean mince, season my own chickens and steaks which is what I do anyway- but as anyone tried Joes sausage- not the sausages but the other meats?

Well the sun is shining really want to go out now!!

Hi, ww definitely. I find 12 great for a quick fix doing it for 2 or 3 days but loads of people say the weight piles back on if you come off track just for a day or so. I don't.think its good long term. Please love Joes sausages the foods are so nice xx

Back