Cathy / new me diary

nannacath

Hi everyone hope your all well this new years eve. I am starting (yet again ) tomorrow. Have joined the team 2015 challenge and need to lose 65lb. Am sat outside work have just got this morning to do and then off till the 12th January so nice break to get my healthy eating sorted out. Hope to get to know everyone over the next year and help and support if I can. Anyway just incase I dont get back on today HAPPY NEW YEAR all...hope it's a good one . Take care x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy New Year and good luck with your journey :)

Tracy x

Thanks tracy and lottiebird. Yes definitely going to be our year x

Well first day nearly over. Had porridge for breakfast 190 cals ham salad sandwich 250cals and mince pie 247cals for lunch. Just finished lamb shank with gravy 245cal boiled potatoes 200cals and carrot and swede mash 82cals. Milk for teas during the day 160 Nicely full now and daily total of 1374 / 1600. Very tasty and well under calories allowed. Hope you have all had a good day. Take care x

Hi Cath! :) Well done on your first day, poridge is a fabulous breakfast this time of year isn't it :) Can add practically anything to it! :)

How are you doing now?! Still great? x

Hiya, yes im fine thanks. Still on plan and waiting for first weigh in on thursday. Hope your plan is going ok :). Just sat up in bed catching up on the threads. Will update on Thursday. Take care x

hi nanacath sounds a lovely day x x

Hiya :) yes I do all my best thinking in bed haha. Another good day on plan calorie count just slightly under my allowance, so that's fine. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good day. Really quite excited for thursdays weight in. Take care all x

Hiya. Thank you. Will update tomorrow. Good luck to everyone who is weighing tomorrow x

Back