Caz's Dukan journey

if you can stretch your daily dose of oats to make 4 muffins, that'd be fine... I use four times the daily dose for 12 muffins, so I can eat 3 big ones!

Weigh in tomorrow, I can't believe the five days has gone so quickly!! Well four and a bit really but.....:p

Careful Chezza, that's a sign of age lol. I'm already there - what's your excuse lol? Hope you have a good shift babe, I'm on call and sat here waiting for the phone to ring, which, it inevitably does! As long as it's not to Cumbria :( saying that, it's far more beautiful than a lot of the areas cover lol!

OK menu for today has been

B: Boiled egg and lean ham
L: Chicken breast marinated in yoghurt and tikka spices
D: Bag of prawns and two bowls of homemade chicken soup with a galette
W: about 4 litres! I'm waterlogged lol ;)

1st weigh in and have lost 5lbs - yeah! :)

Thanks to everyone for their support, especially my girls Cheryl and Vicky and a big thanks to Joanne whose advice and help has been fantastic! :p

Wow fab news Caz.. well done!

Enjoy yr day off too. xx

Wow Caz that is excellent!! Very motivating too to carry on! (And had you not drunk all that soup in the evening, you might have lost more besides!! I advise soup at lunch or snack, but avoid dinner if you retain water ever?!!)

Thanks Linz, I intend to chill today in the garden once I have chased my tail for a couple of hours! You OK hun? :p

Joanne, why should we not drink soup in an evening? Is it because of the salt content in the stock? It's funny because I didn't lose between yesterday and today so I am curious? After all I have been drinking water in an evening which hasn't affected me but the soup obviously has! :rolleyes:

Hiya... that advice was totally unrelated to Dukan, cos I did lose 11 stone with "healthy eating" and, generally speaking, eating a load of soup in the evening, messed up my weigh ins... cos I'd fill up with water and retain... whereas I've noticed since having it at lunchtime or as an afternoon snack, I don't have a problem.

Worth a try!

This weather is GREAT Dukan weather... BBQ heaven! (make your own lean burgers and no sausages mind you!!)... although... I might have a receipe for something similar... brb

ooh cant wait.
Im making burgers tomorrow :D i always make them too thick though and they never cook in the middle :( using mushrooms as the bun :D

or galette as the bun... you can even have an egg and some lettuce/tomato! You'd hardly know the difference!

I just put a receipe for "sausage" looking things... but I grant you that, to fully appreciate certain "Dukan alternatives", you need to have been deprived of the real thing for a while!!!!

ooh yes galette as the bun. i was wondering when id get my gallette in tomorrow. going to make smaller gallettes x 2 to make a bun :D

It wont be Caz he shot himself! Sorry everyone my job brings a sick sense of humour, if it didny id end up in a padded cell i think! Its not age hun its shift work! Gets to us all in the end as you will well remember!
Hey Linz great news your leg it better. Talking of which, hows the arm Caz hon? I hope you ARE still wearing your splint????

Of course I am. I was bossed into it by a paramedic that I know :mad: LOL x

With shifts, I don't even know what day it is half the time! But the sense of humour definitely helps lol otherwise I'd be joining you in the padded cell :p

Lol. Hmmmm i wonder who that could have been!
Now i think that could be quite fun, a padded call together. What a laugh!

can i come :)

Back