CD Migration!

Em_Butterfly

Silver Member
How does s&s work? Do you have three packs and a meal like SS+? Can the packs be the spaghetti etc - could you have that for all three packs? Is it like pot noodle?

Sorry for the questions, currently doing CD and wondering how S&S compares! It appears to be half the price!

Em

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

You can have either 3 packs plus protein and veg or 4 packs. The packs are lovely but nothing like pot noodle - theyre far nicer :)

Even better! Can you have three of those spaghetti type packs or bars a day or can you only have one (like how you can only have one bar per day on CD). Did you do CD? I seem to remember seeing you on the forum? How do you think they compare? Thank you!

Em_Butterfly said:
Even better! Can you have three of those spaghetti type packs or bars a day or can you only have one (like how you can only have one bar per day on CD). Did you do CD? I seem to remember seeing you on the forum? How do you think they compare? Thank you!

You can have 3 spaghetti and a bar or 4 spaghetti if you like.

I have a shake for breakfast, spaghetti or chill with 100g of mushrooms for dinner then cottage pie and 100g of mushrooms and then my last pack is a choc shake

Welcome! :)

Fab! Just ordered some samples! Looking forward to the 'meal' ha! Thank you for all your help, may well be seeing more of me on here if I enjoy the packs! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Fab! Just ordered some samples! Looking forward to the 'meal' ha! Thank you for all your help, may well be seeing more of me on here if I enjoy the packs! X

The sample pack is great ideal as everyone likes different stuff but I got to say the meals are lovely and it doesn't feel like a diet :) let us know how you get on

bit2lose37 said:
The sample pack is great ideal as everyone likes different stuff but I got to say the meals are lovely and it doesn't feel like a diet :) let us know how you get on

Thank you, it's the meals that really appeal as it makes it seem more 'normal' rather than shakes all the time :) I'll have a look at that sample pack x

Em_Butterfly said:
Thank you, it's the meals that really appeal as it makes it seem more 'normal' rather than shakes all the time :) I'll have a look at that sample pack x

I did the first 7 weeks on just choc shake then when I couldn't do it no more I started with the meals they made a big difference and I was able to stay on plan.

I find them very tasty and filling :)

HI Em,
I've just completed my first week and lost 12 pounds. Must say the first time I tried them I wasn't that keen but they've really grown on me and now I'm in the swing of things I don't see any reason why Ill not be able to get to goal (finally!) There is so much variety and the fact that you can actually eat out and not break your diet ( lean chicken/fish and some salad/veg) is fantastic. Having tried CD before I got thoroughly fed up by about 7 weeks but just don't think this will happen with S&S.
Good luck!
x

mohito said:
HI Em,
I've just completed my first week and lost 12 pounds. Must say the first time I tried them I wasn't that keen but they've really grown on me and now I'm in the swing of things I don't see any reason why Ill not be able to get to goal (finally!) There is so much variety and the fact that you can actually eat out and not break your diet ( lean chicken/fish and some salad/veg) is fantastic. Having tried CD before I got thoroughly fed up by about 7 weeks but just don't think this will happen with S&S.
Good luck!
x

That's great 12lb massive loss you must be chuffed !! Well done

Back