CD porridge. Hated it :-(

my counsellor has just given me a leaflet advertising the porridge and it says "a multi-wholegrain porridge from cambridge, suitable for sole source" so it should be OK for all. unfortunately my counsellor hasn't got any in yet though so cant try it.

Helen to change tracker details...
click on tracker pop in pass word, adjust weight, paste bbcode. top blue bar click on usercp, click Edit Signature. delete old tracker, rite click and past new tracker, then *tada*

Hope that works for you x

Sadly it wasn't for me, but then i didn't like the vanilla, banana strawberry in fact i like nothing other than choc mint and chocolate/peanut/caramel bars

Well we gave it a go :-(

well i've just placed an order for 5 picking up on friday so Iwill post my response after my taste I really really hope I like as I love the quaker oats / weetabix pre packed variety so i'mpraying it has some of thesame consistency as these packs

fingers crossed hunni x

Now im hearing it is like ready brek which i really hate :cry: umm im not sure im that keen.

I hate ready brek so was wary of trying it.... apart from being a little sweeter than I'd have liked, it was quite nice :D

I hope my customers love it - they've all got one to try this week.....:rolleyes:

ok,
so when i heard there was a porridge out i got very excited,so excited in fact that i e-mailed my cdc straight away and she said that the porridge is only available if you are on the 1000kcal plan,im confused is this right or is she wrong???

She is wrong I am afraid, the new porridge is absolutely fine on sole source :)

Say to her to call head office for clarification.

Thanks

Mike

Oh no. I've just ordered 14 sachets of porridge. Ah well I'll just have to eat them as cdc is away for two weeks.

Much love

Thembie

Well im going to order some this week to try, cant hurt! plus would br nice having something that is like breakfasst instead of a hot drink lol

My cdc is away until 24th so I wont be able to try it until then , booohooo

out of date ready brek lol

Couldn't have described it better myself but then I'm a porridge connoisseur;) Rather like asking Jilly Goolden to taste Asda Smartprice Red Water with Special Additives:D

Still...reckon that if you are SSing, it's a great addition. A new texture and taste :clap: Think it'll be a winner, so hats off to Cambridge :clap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs bear

out of date ready brek lol

Couldn't have described it better myself but then I'm a porridge connoisseur;) Rather like asking Jilly Goolden to taste Asda Smartprice Red Water with Special Additives:D

LOL. Thankyou for the giggle

i met my new cdc yesterday. she was ok but didnt really seem to know her stuff. i asked about porridge and she said she disnt know when she could order it but it 'might be in the next few weeks'. well, i knew it was already available but i didnt want to upset the apple cart first time i met her! oh well, will just have to wait for her to tell me its available!!!! lol

I just had my first porridge and its lovely....have to eat it slowly which is a good thing...lol

Im sure it would be ok to flavour it with the drink flavouring but will only need a smidgin'

Back