champix and cd

slimmeplease

hi i have also posted in the smoking forum but just wanted to ask if anyone here has given up smoking using champix whilst on cd, im on day 1 of champix and already dont like the taste of fags can only manage half a one at a time so think its working anyway i would like to hear of your experiences please x

Have you told your CDC/GP that you have champix/CD??

yes they both know. the doc said its ok cos it can be taken with or without food x

sorry can't be of any help - just wanted to say well done and stopping smoking
i read the allen carr's easy way years ago worked for about a year ..silly me started again just before my wedding ... but lucky afterwards i managed to quit with willpower and have now been a none smoker for 3.5 years !!
i think quitting on cd can only be a good thing as i replaced the ciggys with food ... and you can't do that on cd so you won't gain weight

well done again i hope your soon be able to call your self an non / ex smoker !!

thanks xx

Sorry don't know about champix just wanted to say congrats for giving up smoking!

Hey There.

It is possible, I'm on day 157 of CD, Day 10 of Champix and day 3 of being smoke free.

hope it works out for you too!

What is Champix?? Sorry for the dumb question........ is it some form of tablet that helps?

I am amazed that two of you have managed to give up while you are on CD........... I have have kinda thought that I will give up when CD ends.......

Bx

Back