Chan's diary :-)

Ok I am back on LP & this is my 3rd day nearly completed:)
I took a 3day break as it was my birthday last week & I have also now changed my weigh in day from a Monday to a Friday & I am looking forward to it:).
No regrets over taking the break as I was able to get back into LP much easier then I thought but I wouldn't do it again as I can only handle bad news or no weight loss the once but all will be revealed in my Friday weigh in:).
I've now only got 20 days to go & then I'm on re-feed for a week from the 6th or 7th if August as we go on holiday to Greece in the 14th & I truly can't wait. I currently weight 13st4 & I'm hoping to be at 12st by the 7th or 14th of August :)

jeni3075 said:
Your doing great chan.. You'll be that I'm sure :)

Lost 20lbs

Happy Belated Birthday Chan, I think Friday is a good weighing day as it keeps you motivated on the weakens. Think I might change mine to a Friday. Not long to go now so keep up the good work your doing great xx

Day 4 completed :)

A great feeling to not be missing food :).
My gym
Training session went well apart from having some dizzy spells which I didn't like & wonder why they are starting?? I'm drinking least 3 litres of water& having all three shakes! Guess I'll ask my chemist on Friday.
Depending in what time I finish work, I might even go gym again later on today :).

Compliments are starting to come my way, especially from my OH who has been so supportive throughout this process , my friends& my colleagues :)
Doing LP certainly pays off :). All in all I think I got 20 days to go now

Hey Chan well done on day four that's the worst of it over!
Im the same with dizzy spells when i stand up too fast etc, very annoying but worth it i suppose :/

Daisyhappy! said:
Hey Chan well done on day four that's the worst of it over!
Im the same with dizzy spells when i stand up too fast etc, very annoying but worth it i suppose :/

Hey Chan your doing great x :)

Day 5 :)
A hood day today & I'm pleased as I went to the gym again today with my OH who is been very supportive :)& there were no dizzy spells :)
Weigh in tomorrow, I so can't wait & then I think we are going gym again after work :)
Hope everyone is doing well x

Good luck for weigh in

I got weighed & I've lost 2.5lbs :) all good & I'm well pleased was meant to go gym today but going tomorrow instead as nice relaxing night in with my OH is in order :)

Chan81 said:
I got weighed & I've lost 2.5lbs :) all good & I'm well pleased was meant to go gym today but going tomorrow instead as nice relaxing night in with my OH is in order :)

That's brill Chan well done!! Enjoy your well deserved night in ;-) x

Back