Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

4lbs off!!! That's nuts! Only one day I managed to stick to it 100% so pleased!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you win title of the luckiest exante-er 2011 lol

Well done babe that's great! Now think how much you could be losing if you didn't eat?? Amazing :)

Great loss indeed....in the words of my TOWIE mates....well jeal babes! Keep on track Chaz you can do it and hope your feel better soon too xx

Well done Chaz 4lb is a great loss..x

Got TOTM today. I get so depressed on TOTM and don't know why? I've literally spent all day crying my head feels like it's going to explode.... Oh well havent had time to think about eating 'real' food so my first 100% day for ages lol! Xx

Awww Chaz :(
The older I get, the worse mines gets :( I do hope you feel better soon. :)

4lbs off!!! That's nuts! Only one day I managed to stick to it 100% so pleased!

Woooooow Weeeeeeeee :D
Very chuffed for you now Chaz :D
We started two days apart (me on the Tues, you on the Thurs) and you are steaming ahead of me now chick.
Not sure I can catch ya up now :p
Ah might have a wee go though ;)

Again, well done :D

You OK Chaz? You been quiet. Hope all is OK- let us know how you are getting on xxx

Good luck for your WI today Chaz ;)

Hiya Chaz :)
Hope your ok
Marge
xxx

Where ya at Chaz ?
:(

I'm back.......................

warning my diary will probably be full of moaning! I am struggling so bad. But I'm happy to be back I needyou guys support and to support you all to.

Everyone has done so amazing inthe last month and I think wow if I could have kept up it could be nearly another stone gone :(

I got down to 14st 13lbs! in the 14s!!!!!!! But at last weigh in was back up to 15st 2lbs. *sigh*

glad to be back xxxx

I'm back.......................

warning my diary will probably be full of moaning! I am struggling so bad. But I'm happy to be back I needyou guys support and to support you all to.

Everyone has done so amazing inthe last month and I think wow if I could have kept up it could be nearly another stone gone :(

I got down to 14st 13lbs! in the 14s!!!!!!! But at last weigh in was back up to 15st 2lbs. *sigh*

glad to be back xxxx

If it's any consolation I haven't lost anywhere near a stone - I've lost 2 lbs in the last four week ha :D. Good luck with the re-start x

yay.....welcome back Chaz:party0019: we missed you xx

You've only had a small gain sugar which will be off in no time once you are back on track. We've all had up and down times so come on here and rant all you like- we all do!

So is today day 1?

Thanks for welcoming me back! Yup today is day 1 have had a vanilla shake and asda measure up bar so I haven't messed up yet! Lol. Missing food again already though :s xxx

you have given ya metabolism a proper boost by now huni...good luck with the restart hope it goes well...i restarted today too after a weekend off the wagon...Onwards and downwards babe xx

well done chaz! Day at a time...

That little gain will be gone this week, and you'll be back in the 14s :)

xx

P.S. don't forget to honk later ;)

Back