Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Thank you guys, been good but feeling super grumpy and hungry! Ear ache is killing me, kiddies driving me bonkers and just want to eat something sweet! Ah well it will be worth it, hope I keep it up tomorrow! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Chaz :D
Good to see you back :D

This is the best place to moan chick ;)
And if it keeps you on track, moan away :D

Um I ate a mint cornetto :( bummer! Oh well instead of giving up now going to just try and get back on track when I mess up.

Got baby group today, sit in the corner on my own while all the yummy mummies chat together! Fun times lol

Hey chaz have a lovely day chick ...

Mmmm to the cornetto but don't give up... Just carry on ur doing well babe x

nasty cornetto for taking you into it's grip!!! Hope you managed to draw a line and gte back on track. As Rachel says it doesn't matter what time of day you draw that line and start again. We've all been there babe xx

Thank you muffy! I really need to write in here more! Had a bad week but tried my hardest! Anyway weigh in today and have hit exactly on the 3st Mark for weight loss! So happy xxx

Well done Chaz :D
Aye, coming on here has been a great thing for me :)
It lets you get thoughts out there :)

Chazsucks said:
Thank you muffy! I really need to write in here more! Had a bad week but tried my hardest! Anyway weigh in today and have hit exactly on the 3st Mark for weight loss! So happy xxx

That's great Hun :) I found I messed up big time when I didn't cone in to chat so I'd deffo say "stick around" x

Just tried on some o my size 16 skinny jeans. They fit. Well... They do up at least! Yay! Now just need some sucking in underwear for the flab that hangs over the waist band and I can wear them in public! :D lol

Wow Chaz....sounds like you are doing really well. Hope you are still on track. Thanks for your posts in my diary. Sorry I went AWOL- had a tough week and didn't want to whinge! Your posts on my retrun were lovely so thank you. Always around for you too xxx

Ps love the new pic xxxx

Howzit going Chaz ?
:)

I keep losing my diary amongst them all lol!

Weigh in today and put on 1lb this week, gutted!

Was meant to be on another restart yesterday but messed up in the evening so restart (again!?) today.

So far so good :D

I'm here! Having a busy time atm, my best friends just had her baby 2 months early and he's in NICU, trying to find childcare for September :(, planning holidays.

We are now visiting hubby's family in Scotland in 2 weeks and I've been posting about my weightloss on facebook but they saw me before I even put all the weight on so if they've seen it on facebook they are going to be disappointed when they see me!

Then we have also got tickets for just so festival in Staffordshire next month I'm sooo excited never been camping before. How to make up bottles when camping though hmmm

My mum also set fire to her flat last month, then went away but now she's back and staying with us and it's hard because Shea disabled and chain-smokes so every 5 minutes I have to wheel her in and out etc because I don't want her smoking in the house with kiddies.. And she stays up half the night because she doesn't sleep a lot so she's in the living room and I feel bad for going to bed and leaving her. And on another note me and hubby are having 'problems' and he's sleeping onthe sofa so he's getting grumpy he can't sleep etc etc.....

On a good note ive been so busy the last couple of days I've been pretty good (but not drinking enough) so hopefully the scales will be my friend on tues :D

Fingers crossed for Tuesday babes xx

A busy time Chaz :)
Where abouts in Scotland are you going to ?

I WI on Tuesdays too... heres hoping for a good one for both of us :D

How you getting on Chaz??

Back