Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Hey think we must be mind readers or something lol sitting here freezing gonna have to put the heating back on been up since 8ish had couple of pints of water and just finished my banana shake!!!!! spooooooky!!! going to try my tracker again now on laptop lets see if i can get it going..
So hoping for a great weigh in on wednesday it seems so far away and dying to know whats going on but wont be on the scales till then!! Gonna set my goals too hope youre gonna keep me company lol have a fab Saturday xx and be good ;0)

Day 3 - had my chocolate shake with lots of ice for brekkie - try and leave it as late as possible as i'm ok in the mornings, the evenings are worst when hubbys home from work snacking away and then everyone else is eating dinner etc!

got myself a ticker as well :D

can't wait till weigh in day! sooo glad i don't weigh myself at home or i'd be on them every day!!!

xxx

I'm so impressed with the amount of water you lot manage to drink - it makes me feel like I'm going to pop! I hate it when everyone else is eating dinner too and get really grumpy. At least they do look a little ashamed as they tuck into something really yummy having already had loads of hot cross buns!

Drunk another litre of water, holding out for another hour to have my second shake.

Feeling good I just want to fast forward to thursday. My dads just come in with my fav lemon drizzle cake and another big bag of kettle chips. Is is sad that I'm honestly trying not to cry over it? I'm so stupid.

Might treat myself to a coke zero later to cheer myself up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I forgot to say hubby and dad took bets on how long I'd last :( hubby said 4 days and dad said 3-4 weeks :( I'm determined to prove them both wrong

Had vanilla shake for dinner but not much ice as when I was banging it the baby kept waking :( and it tasted a bit rubbish without as much ice!
Also drank over 3l of water today yay!

Have a neices bday party next week and nothing to wear :( I don't want to buy new clothes as im losing weight!! What to do..

I'm not planning to buy any new clothes till I reach my goal!!! I'm still squeezing into size 18 jeans and tops ranging from 18-22 I didn't buy clothes as I was putting weight on just kept getting tighter and tighter lol you'd have thought I would have got the hint sooner but hey action taken!!
Keep at it sorry no advice for you but it's too bloody early and brain not up yet lol
Xxxxxxxx

Oh I forgot to say hubby and dad took bets on how long I'd last :( hubby said 4 days and dad said 3-4 weeks :( I'm determined to prove them both wrong

Aaargh!...........Men they are the biggest saboteurs one way or another when it comes to this diet!!!

You ARE gonna prove them SOOO wrong!

Hope you have a really good day today
xxx

Thanks cookie

Im really really hungry this morning, blender in dishwasher and it's too early for me to have a shake anyway

Trying to drink water but I HATE plain tap water :( going to go sainsburies later and see if I can get some flavoured water or at the very least some plain bottled water

I'm currently a size 18 but have no size 18 clothes only 16 and 16 maternity so I'm living pjs at home and maternity jeans when out until I can properly fit into a size 16 again

I tried on some of my size 16 jeans the smallest pair barely go past
my knees and the biggest pair go to the top of my thighs but not past my bum. Feel like it's going to be a long time until I'm wearing them again lol

Oh nooo I can hear the frying pan sizzling... Pretty sure OH is doing a fry up :(

Stay stong!

I know what you mean about clothes....I have tried to muddle through without buying much...in the end I resorted to getting one pair of jeans and a pair of black linen trousers from primark. I know a lot of people also get stuff from ebay.

dont worry too much though - you will be surprised how quickly your body shape changes and you will be into those 16s in no time!

Thanks everyone! Had a good day had a strawberry shake so far and that's it think I will need another soon or else I'll end up having 2 at once tonight lol I just really don't feel hungry it would be so easy not to bother but I know I have to do it lol

Only drunk 1l of water so far so need to drink another 2 to meet my 3l a day goal

Had some sparking strawberry and kiwi water from sainsburies today made quite a nice change!

Only 4 days till weigh in! I can't wait! Hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment

Drunk my chocolate shake, still have 1 left for later. Nearly drunk another litre of water so just 1 more to go :D xx

Good girl lol I had to resist the bacon and egg I made for the boys at lunchtime! How weird this whole trip is o caught myself stopping as I was just about to lick a bit of marg off my finger!! I was like nooooooo as if I would explode if it touched my lips!!!! Can't wait to wi hope I'm not guttted if the results not what I deserve!!!!! Good luck with the next couple of days xxxx

Banana shake for tea and finished my 3l of water for today :) feel really tired tonight due to the stupid clocks last night :( just wanna go bed but have to wait till babies last feed

Congrats on another day in the bag!
XxX

yay...well done. Fry up morning must have been so tempting but you did it chick. Be proud and keep strong you are doing fab xx

Was up half the night last night I'm knackered I just want to sleep now lol!

Back