Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

They all have citric acid except the strawberry and kiwi one. It has malic acid :) honestly - hubby thought I was a nutter checking a the ingredients lol 'it's just water' but he doesn't get it lol! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You STAR..... Sainsburys here I come!!!

Hope you have a great day!
Xxx

Lol hope you enjoy the water cookie! I've had 3l of plain water so far and 1 shake, might make myself another shake in a min :) dreading tomorrows weigh in!

about 4 litres of water today, been 100% again - cant wait to weigh tomorrow - wish me luck :D xxx

Laying in bed and I swear I can smell takeaway pizza!!!!!!! Argh wtf

Good luck with IN this morn luv,
xxx

Wooooo 9lbs off!! Xx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Way d'it go Chazsucks......that's fantastic news. Well done. Hope you are feeling so proud of yourself and deserve a very big pat on the back. Onwards and upwards now honey. Keep strong, keep focussed and keep us posted on how you are doing as you have a great diary going on xx

Hehe was so fun editing my signiture and ticker! I know it's stupid but I was really hoping for 12lbs (but not very optimistic!) because I was 17stone 11lbs and it means I would have been out of the 17s which I REALLY want! but oh well next week only have to lose 3lbs and i'll be out of the 17s :D - or 5lbs would be even better to make it a nice even stone!!!!!!!!!! woop

Had left the heating on this morning by accident and got in and was so hot, opened the fridge and had forgot to put water in! so had a sneaky can of coke zero :p

zumba tonight! woop woop :D just drinking my banana shake, on thursdays i think i prefer to have my shakes earlier so i have all my calories BEFORE zumba, don't know why lol

Well done chick excellent loss!!! I know what u mean about wanting more though think that's why I was on a downer this morning!!!
Over it now we are so gonna nail this diet and be hot mamas in no time lol
Keep going u know it works !!! Xxxxxxxxx

Well done on your excellent loss :) you must be so pleased x

Thats an excellent loss Chaz :D:D
Lets keep going for week 2 :D
Marge
:D

Thank you all :D walking home from zumba someone leaned out of a car and screamed 'fatty' at me :( was so embarsssing and really upset me!

Aww... thats pure rubbish Chaz :(
Cheeky little s***s !!:mad:

Keep going, and they will be eating their words ... and may that poo, be a hedgehog ;)
Marge x
:)

Back