Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Welll didn't weigh in today due to being late for work at 5.30am and actually it really irritates me I can even be late at that time in the morning but welcome to the wonderful world of the NHS! Lol. Doesn't look good anyway but will weigh tomorrow still.

It's y babies FIRST birthday tomorrow so will be busy then a longgg day mon so I'll be out again from 6am-10pm :(

But really wanna catch up with everyones diaries soon! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this week +4lbs :(

Didn't have a great weekend but 100% Monday and yesterday had a shake for brekkie, shake for lunch and dinner with hubby - I wasn't even hungry but couldn't resist and this morning I am so hungry and annoyed at myself.

Annoyed at DH too he doesn't help at all, he always encourages me to eat, saying he hates eating alone and goes out and buys me chocolate etc :cry:

determined to be 100% today if it kills me

I got a package of porridge today! had already had a shake for breakfast - had porridge for lunch with some cinnamon and have had some coke zero :)

100% today so proud :) love the porridge had one for lunch one for dinner with cinnamon.

I think the porridge is really going to help, I find the shakes such a faff, making sure the water is cold and the right amount of ice, I have to shake it so hard my arm hurts and only drink through a straw. Then have to make sure I clean the shaker for the next one rather than just putting it in the dishwasher once a day.

Lovin porridge feeling really positive tonight x

Porridge for breakkie
Mouth now tasting like a dogs bum!!!
Feeling good!
Cant wait to weigh in on sat, crossing my fingers in the 14s - was 15.5 this sat!
Xx

Aye, the porridge is good :)
I do like it :)

Fingers crossed for WI for you too chick- hope that it is a good one! Keep strong xx

Another 100% day :) feeling really good

That's great Chaz :D

Well done indeed Chaz- you sure are flying that flag for VLCD and team dustpacks xxxx

Ahhh poo! Am at uni. Had porridge at 9am and forgot to bring anything and won't be home till 5/5.30 :(

Gonna need lots of luck today everyone to get me through! Xx

Keep drinking water Chaz...
Hopefully that will see you through the day x

Lots of water and black tea or coffee sugar! Is there no tesco near by to go grab a bar? Or perhaps fill up on coke zero?? Good luck missy xxxx

Can't honk tonight :( I'm sure I got out of ketosis, within 2 hours of Atkins bar I was starving and when i got home my stomach hurt I felt so hungry.

Everyone else got fish and chips and I said no thanks. They told me how proud they were of my willpower, but when the food came I ended up putting half a small cod and a handful of chips of a plate with lots of ketchup.

Haven't had anything else other than water and plan to be 100% tomorrow.

On a brighter note 2 of my friends have said they're going on diets Monday so we can all support each other (not this but still) it'll be nice to not be the only one now!!!

Sorry your day ended rather pants Chaz but I bet those fish and chips were rather lush hey!!! Enjoy the last 15 mins of the day then time to start afresh at midnight xxx

ladygaga said:
Sorry your day ended rather pants Chaz but I bet those fish and chips were rather lush hey!!! Enjoy the last 15 mins of the day then time to start afresh at midnight xxx

They sound lush dont they? Yum
Back on it today Hun x I know you can x

Thanks both. Back in the zone today :D

Ok last sat was: 15stone 5lbs
Today is: 14 stone 13lbs (even after my fish and chips) I'm the in 14s!!!!!!!!!!!!

However since I officially started properly this week on the monday I think I'm going to change WI day to monday :) just need to be good over the weekend now :)

Back