Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Um silly me, today was not a good day lol! Back on track tomorrow, feeling rather sick tonight. Going to bed ridiculously early tonight (as soon as the kids are in bed) as I have a night shift tomorrow so have to bank some sleep hours! But at least that gives me less time to eat tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just did level 1 of 30 day shred to make up for my not so great day :) Knackered but feel like at least I've done my best tonight :)

Only 29 days of the shred to go Chaz ;) ......
One day less than me :eek:

Lol yes I'm determined to do the shred, won't be consecutive days though due to working shifts etc but am determined to do at least 10 days of each level :) I'm sooo tempted to jump on the scales today

Just weighed, scales say 15stone 2lbs which is 6lbs lighter than I was before the weekend, even with not sticking to it completely :D xx

Official weigh in is Saturday though so need to keep it up over the week! Xx

I write in my own diary a lot don't I lol. I suppose it keeps me distracted. Done day 2 of 30 day shred :)

Saw this on Facebook and it made me lol

401146_376111499081882_166854740007560_1510793_938761434_n.jpg

These stats are from my first post back in March 2011. I'm going to redo them to the Feb 2012 to show even though I've been off the wagon etc it's still hopefully better than how I started! Because sometimes I feel that I've got absolutely nowhere :(

So March 2011
Stats
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 17st 11lbs (249lbs)
BMI: 41.4
Body fat %: 45.9%
Body fat mass: 51.9kg

Measurements
Waist: 41"
Hips: 51"
Belly: 52"
Neck: 15"
Upper arm: 16.5"
Thigh: 33"

So Feb 2012
Stats
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 15st 8lbs (218lbs)
BMI: 36.3
Body fat %:
Body fat mass:

Measurements
Waist: 38"
Hips: 48"
Belly: 48"
Neck: 14"
Upper arm: 15"
Thigh: 29"

Last edited:
Well done on the shred ;)
Your thread title is good too... you are nearly half way there, from your original 100lbs to go :D

Well I've been awake now for nearly 40 hours. I had an awful night shift and I have just sat and ate all day today. Half because I feel like crap, and half because I feel like I'm going to pass out otherwise. I cannot wait till bed tonight but unfortunately my children are too young to be left alone and me to go to sleep in the day!

So yeh. Fail. But I did day 3 of the shred, and almost fainted! Took it really slow. Will be on to update tomorrow and check everyone else's diaries

Hope everyone is doing better than me :) xxx

I love the title to your diary I remember it being 100 really shows how far you've come :)
X keep strong Chaz you don't have to be perfect you just need to do better today than yesterday and better tomorrow than today and you'll get there x

Well I've been awake now for nearly 40 hours. I had an awful night shift and I have just sat and ate all day today. Half because I feel like crap, and half because I feel like I'm going to pass out otherwise. I cannot wait till bed tonight but unfortunately my children are too young to be left alone and me to go to sleep in the day!

So yeh. Fail. But I did day 3 of the shred, and almost fainted! Took it really slow. Will be on to update tomorrow and check everyone else's diaries

Hope everyone is doing better than me :) xxx

Oh Chaz ... I am sorry that you have struggled...
One of my friends works nightshift, and has 3 kids. They definately dont mix :(
I babysat for her a fair few times when her kids were too small to be left on their own.

I also find that tiredness is a really big trigger point for me to eat :(

I'm not sure I could have shredded with no sleep :eek:, so very well done :D

I hope you have a better day tomorrow :)

Awwww Chaz.. i dont know how people manage night shifts and young children while on this diet.... I totally applaud you... I live alone so dont have to have anything other than the packs in the house and i still struggle to stay on the wagon...
Keep chipping away at it babe cos ya will get there in the end xxxx

Nights are difficult enough but with lttle'uns and not getting your sleep it's even harder. Can you work split nights? Well done babe you are coping really well xx

Thanks nursetubs the only shift options I have is early (7.30-3.30) long day (7.30-8.30) or night (7.30-8.30). And I'm a student so trying to do the same shifts as my mentor to get some continuity!

Today again not a great day, done 30 day shred again woohoo! Done lots of housework so maybe thats helped a bit lol! Haven't drunk enough today though. Had a sneak on the scales and don't look good but just hoping to rectify any damage before weigh in saturday - wish me luck :)

Back