Very chuffed for you :D
Marge
:D

excellent hun..x

Thanks everyone, sooo happy and here's to another 100% week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Chaz... you are doing amazingly well. Keep string honey xx

or strong....whatever you prefer !!!

Right tried both the asda measure up bars and love them both! So much better than the biggest loser bars! And love my shaker too means I can put water in and take a shake sachet and mix it up when I'm out and about.

Also dr pepper zero is half price at sainsburies at the mo for 6 pack of cans!!!!

Really wanted food today but wasn't even hungry! Managed to resist though :) xx

I wanted food yesterday too Chaz... it must be habit though... It just must be !!
Glad you managed to resist too.
Heres to another good day :D
Marge
:D

Yay to your first stone - well done

xxx

Feeling really demotivated again today but not sure why as I think ive done really well? Not on here much because I keep reading about eating and getting jealous haha how sad is that? I know if I eat I won't have a good loss so why would I even want to? I'm not even hungry! Argh.

Oh well still 100% from day 1 and on.. Week 3 day 3 today.

Xxx

When you do lighter life during the therapy sessions you're not allowed to talk about food you've eaten.

At the time I thought it was a bit strict, but I now I can see why. Talking about food really isn't helpful when you're doing a VLCD. Beware the saboteur!

I think sometimes, especially if you're dieting with a friend if one person eats then they subconsciously want the other person to fall of the wagon too. I think this is also why at LL you're not allowed to be in a group with a friend.

I'm trying to avoid the threads where people talk about eating, just remember your goals and why you're doing this diet.

Things to concentrate your mind:

1. Stick to the packs and it will work, it can't not
2. Food is a distraction
3. If you stick to the packs and don't eat food the weight will come off quicker
4. The quicker you shift the weight the less money it will cost you
6. The quicker you shift the weight the sooner you can get into management and start eating properly
7. Nothing taste as good as being thin feels

You can do it!

Keep going Chaz :D:eek:

Hi to all,
can anyone please tell me how I can add a froggy weight loss ticker thingy to my diary to chart my progress.

I have just started a diary as a new thread and maybe have not done it right?

Thanks for any help. x

Hi hunni sorry been AWOL last couple o days but felt crap and didn't want to drag everyone down!!
Congrats on the first stone babes your doing fantastic keep going!!!
Anyhoo happy dayz ahead looking forward to summer and smaller clothes and lots of fun !!!!!
Looking back at our diaries it's funny but we've had more good days than rubbish ones so it's all good!!!!!!
Still not tried the bars and not that keen on the soups do sticking to the shakes if it ain't broke don't fix it lol
Ok enough waffle have a lovely Sunday and be good!!
Xxxxxxxxxx

Back