Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Lol I know it's like I kept putting it down then just wanted one more sniff haha.

Well managed some more water and finished my shakes, perfectly on track for tomorrow :)

Going to get some peppermint tea and asda so going to try the measure up or biggest loser bars

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to try biggest loser bars and asda ones as soon as I can get to asda x

Well done on fish finger resistance :) shame someone else cant look after the kids for the duration of the diet so we could hibernate and never have to look at food until reaching goal ;)

Here's to another great day tomorrow xx

I'm awake but still laying in bed. My plan is to get up by 9 then Gonna make cakes for my mum this morning. James is cooking sausage mash and veg for dinner, I'll be good and have a soup. I could murder a meal out somewhere nice today to spend the day with my kids actually doing something and not just sitting in doors. I dont think I'll get anything for mothers day today as the kids gave me £5 each already and bought my self 3 tops a pair of shoes and some leggings in primark which I'm really happy with. It's great fitting into a size 18 in primark because it's much cheaper than Evans etc so I got loads for my £20 xx I know the 2 middle boys will have made me a card but the eldest is too cool for that now lol and the little one us too ickle ;)

Anyway too much waffling. One last thing, I decided to not attend the christening after all on the 1st may. My little boy will be 5 on the 2nd may and my 2nd eldest will be 8 on the 7th may so I need to save my money for their joint birthday party on the 7th when inlaws are coming up from london and it will be the 1st time I'm going to see them since I started losing weight so I want to lose as much as I can before then and don't want to break the diet 2 weekend in a row that's just pointless getting into ketosis to come back out again a day later ( plus i have a DS 3D and a scooter to pay for and a trip away is not cheap ) so it make sense to stay on plan until 7th may like originally decided :D I'm happy with that xxx

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Hey muffy was this meant to be in your diary? Lol! Hey you have an extra week to lose the weight now :D have a good mothers day! Xx

I want to lose as much as I can by 5th may so similar time to you :D xx

Currently sitting in KFC watching hubby eat the godfather meal and LO eating popcorn chicken! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh

Currently sitting in KFC watching hubby eat the godfather meal and LO eating popcorn chicken! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh

Eyes on the prize, Sweets!! Well done for resisting

xx

Chazsucks said:
Hey muffy was this meant to be in your diary? Lol! Hey you have an extra week to lose the weight now :D have a good mothers day! Xx

Haha yes probably !! I was half asleep lol xxx

Right am home with measure up bars and biggest loser bars. Tried the biggest loser fruit and nut breakfast bar - ewww not impressed lol. also got the choco mint one to try. and got a biggest loser milkshake shaker -i usually use a blender but this may be quicker - see if it mixes as well as the blender does. Ohhh also got pepperminet and raspberry and green tea and those husk thingies.

I saw in asda little ready made cartons of milkshake - would they be a reasonable substitute if out and about? It said meal replacement but I wasn't sure

Right am home with measure up bars and biggest loser bars. Tried the biggest loser fruit and nut breakfast bar - ewww not impressed lol. also got the choco mint one to try. and got a biggest loser milkshake shaker . Ohhh also got pepperminet and raspberry and green tea and those husk thingies.

Sounds like a feast!

Just tried making a minty shake and it's foulllllll I can't believe how horrible it tastes :( I'm drinking it now trying not to gag :( such a shame as I usually love mint!!

I have got some of the asda carton for use in emergencies. I havent actually tried them yet as I have read on here that they are higher in sugar that Exante packs, but I think if its an emergency then a bit more sugar is better than a binge!!...x

Just tried making a minty shake and it's foulllllll I can't believe how horrible it tastes :( I'm drinking it now trying not to gag :( such a shame as I usually love mint!!

Oh no :(
Did you have it hot or cold ?
I always have it hot :eek:
Did you try a sweetener in it ?

I feel bad now, that it was no good for you :(

Don't worry hunny I want to try new things anyway so I dont get bored of the flavours!! I had I cold so might try it hot tomorrow..

Not much to report today. Didn't drink enough water again :( xxx

Woke up soooo tired and also hungry today. Pretty sure it's the lack of water - probably not helped by having a bar? It felt good eating something 'real' i.e. not liquid that i really want another one today, but as i'm so new to this i really want to keep them for when i'm out and about and just stick to the shakes as much as possible.

Had my banana shake for breakfast and already drunk nearly 2.5l of water - goal today is 4l again which i think i'll easily do!

I feel in a really good mood right now and looking forward to thursday! 3 more days till weigh in - yay :D

Had a family party thing on saturday but hubby cancelled and i was secretly thanking my lucky stars!!!!!! I love it and it's great for our toddler as he gets to play with all his lil cousins etc so it's a shame really. But we always order a massive takeaway - and fill up hubbys aunts table with platters of it and all just sit around the table piling up our plates! I would have felt so awkward sitting there with some water not being able to explain why i wasn't eating - or even drinking!!

Not too many people know about this diet - I started cambridge diet ages ago and everyone called it a starvation diet and were quite mean about it and it made me feel really crappy. Now the only people that know is my two best friends (that have both done lighter life), hubby and my mum and dad.

Originally I just told my dad but he told my mum. She doesn't 'get it' but my dad said he's amazed at my willpower (knowing how much i LOVE food) haha and keeps saying well done for sticking to it..

Yes, I know what you mean about telling people, I haven't told anyone either. I have to confess I always used to think that if you use a diet like this you are bound to put it back on again, so I'm really hoping I can prove myself wrong!

Oooh I told loads of people at the weekend lol I got all the comments can't be good for u! You'll put it all on again! What u can't eat anything? I had an answer fir them all!! It's my choice I'm gonna do it and even if I do put a bit back on I'm never gonna be 15 7 again oh and my personal favorite how long would it take me to lose 10lbs on ww??? A lot bloody longer than a week !!!
So they can butt out and watch me get healthier thinner and enjoy every minute of it!! Xx

Exactly! More like 2 months to lose that on a normal diet! One of my friends who did lighter life hasn't put it back on and she did it a while ago now! But then again she didn't get down to her goal weight but still!

I'm glad you didn't need to do the big family take away thing Chaz. That would have been a real test of resolve, that we dont need so early on !!
I know what you both mean about not saying to anyone... I'm in that wee boat too :(
It really saddens me the way some people react when you say that you are on a VLCD. :(
Keep going and you will get there :D
Marge
:)

Back