Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

there is a clear difference in them pics hun..your looking amazing ..well done ..no more doubles on the chin front for you lol xxxxxxx

Hi Chaz. What a beautiful family photo. Of course you can see the difference you look great! Well done xx

Chaz....what an amazing difference- you look absolutely lovely and what a gorgeous family you have too. Well done honey- your hard work is certainly paying off xxx

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I had a night off and had my curry i was going to have last week! It was yummerrrrrrrrrrrs and I don't regret it at all!

I'm quite surprised as I ate a LOT of carbs rice,naan etc yet I don't feel hungry at all today? Back on it 100% and in the zonneeee.

Only bad thing, sorting through boxes and found my old scales! argh! I've lost count of the amount of times I've been on them today :( In one position they say 15st 13lbs and in another they say 15st 12lbs...... either way I'm in the 15s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rarrrrrrrrrr so happy!!!!!!!

Cracking pics Chaz :D
Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Had an awful day yesterday.. As many of you know were packing up all our stuff, sorting through boxes of stuff, redecorating, looking for a new house etc. Anyone somehow yesterday my blender AND my milkshake shake got lost in boxes and I couldn't find them all day. My car battery is dead it's been on charge for 2 days now and still lifeless and I can't afford another one :( so my dad brought me in a milkshake shaker... At 9pm!!!!! I stole 3 o my sons chicken nuggets at dinner because I was worried I wasn't going to eat lol.
Anyway by the time I had my shake it was gone 9.30 and I had to get the baby ready for bed and his last bottle and it was jus before 11pm by the time he finished. I honestly couldn't face downing 2 shakes at that time so I just went to bed.

I feelw awful today, hungry and tummy rumbling. Headache. Freezing cold. especially my toes lol!

It's my sons birthday tomorrow and I'm sad, we were meant to be going to the seaside and the sealife center and stuff but I'm broke And no car battery so we'll just be at home doing some more sorting and packing. Great.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear yesterday was a bit naff - but what a result with the scales! And your pictures - bet you can't stop smiling when you see them - what a difference and you look amazing!

Make a game out of the packing and boxes - make a pirate ship or something for the kids and have your own fun at home! My neice and nephew seem to enjoy playing with the christmas boxes more than the actual contents and with a little imagination you can get them worn out in no time so that you can then have a quick hour or so packing whilst they nap!

As for missing shakes, just have an extra pack today if you feel you need it. You are doing so brilliantly anyway!!!

Hope today is better than yesterday was!

Ookkk... Had a sneaky look at the scales. If I'm 100% today I mayyyy just reach my 2 stone target which I wanted to do by tomorrow!!!!!! Official weigh in is first thing tomorrow! I can't wait!!! Xx

Fingers crossed for your WI tomorrow chick and hope today is a better day for you. Sounds like you will be mightily rewarded tomorrow....can't wait to hear about it xx

I ate a chicken nugget.

I am sure 1 nugget will be fine, just make sure you stop there....just think about weigh in tomorrow and reaching that 2 stone mark.

Your photo looks fab by the way....you have a lovely family!!..x

Lol phew haven't eaten anything else, drunk all my shakes. Can't wait till weigh in! Xx

Good luck for the WI hum Will check your diary to see how you did xx

Good luck for WI Chaz :)

3lbs lost. 15st 11lbs. EXACTLY 2 STONE LOST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic. Chazz well done x

Back