Cheapest alpen lights ?

I just bought the harvest morn bars from aldi this morning and they are lush much nicer and cheaper than the Alpen lights IMO!

Do they do them in poundland? I usually don't bother as hifi's always are nicer than other branded bars but wanted to try the double choc alpen light and paid 1.70 something in asda !

asda has alpen lights for just £1 a box at the moment! i saw it on the bargain thread on here and went and bought myself a nice stock!! including some of the cherry bakewell ones to share.

lurverick said:
asda has alpen lights for just £1 a box at the moment! i saw it on the bargain thread on here and went and bought myself a nice stock!! including some of the cherry bakewell ones to share.

Me too. 10 boxs - the lady at the till must have thought I was a right greedy cow :)

Me too. 10 boxs - the lady at the till must have thought I was a right greedy cow :)

hahaha! i got 10 too!! 4 cherry bakewell,2 apple and satsuma,2 summer fruits and 2 choc orange! then rang my dad and got him to pick me up another 4 cherry bakewells after tasting them!
theres me and my hubby and he takes to work every day as so useful so its not as many as it seems.

Rochelle1 said:
dont believe i bought some for 1.70 or something on tuesday :( fancy them putting the offer on half way during the week lol!

Dammit I paid £1.69 the other day coz I wanted to try the cherry bakewell. Off to asda in the morning then!!

My Asda had all the flavours including the cherry bake well ones. Only usually have two or three choices on the light variety so must have shipped them in especially !

I get my Alpen Lights from B&M Bargains for £1.09 Usually the Choc Orange & Apple & Sultana Flavour.

Been to asda today got 2 boxes double choc and box of cherry bakewell! Will get some more during the week as I often pop to asda before work. :) I was looking at the choc and fudge, anyone tried? I tried the choc orange and thought it was a bit boring and was dissappointed

can u have 2 bars if your doing a RED day? tar

lurverick said:
hahaha! i got 10 too!! 4 cherry bakewell,2 apple and satsuma,2 summer fruits and 2 choc orange! then rang my dad and got him to pick me up another 4 cherry bakewells after tasting them!
theres me and my hubby and he takes to work every day as so useful so its not as many as it seems.

I got 10 cherry bakewell! Asda must be wondering what's happening! I usually have CHoc and fudge from pound land so it's nice to have a change!

I get my Alpen Lights from B&M Bargains for £1.09 Usually the Choc Orange & Apple & Sultana Flavour.

oooh didnt realise that they did them, another shop to call in then!! lol

I got 10 cherry bakewell! Asda must be wondering what's happening! I usually have CHoc and fudge from pound land so it's nice to have a change!

oh i love them!! love the double choc also. ive got some stocked up now, 2 boxes of cherry bakewell, 2 boxes of double choc, box of choc fudge, i did have more but used them lol might buy another few boxes of cherry bakewell when i go to asda at the weekend!!

i wasnt a fan of the alpen lights at first, bought the choc orange and thought they were bland, alot blander than the hifi lights (even though the hifis are heaps smaller) so didnt bother but after buying double choc to try, im a convert! love cherry bakewell also.

Back