Cheapest alpen lights ?

Rochelle1 said:
oooh didnt realise that they did them, another shop to call in then!! lol

oh i love them!! love the double choc also. ive got some stocked up now, 2 boxes of cherry bakewell, 2 boxes of double choc, box of choc fudge, i did have more but used them lol might buy another few boxes of cherry bakewell when i go to asda at the weekend!!

i wasnt a fan of the alpen lights at first, bought the choc orange and thought they were bland, alot blander than the hifi lights (even though the hifis are heaps smaller) so didnt bother but after buying double choc to try, im a convert! love cherry bakewell also.

Yeah double chocolate ones are my favourite at the moment.

Oh tried the choc and fudge this morning, it is lovely! So went and bought 4 boxes. Lol!! Got about 10 boxes mixed of double choc, choc fudge and cherry bakewell stocked up!! Lol

Ive just discovered these and boy do I love the choc fudge and the choc orange (tastes like terrys choc orange lol) No too keen on the cherry bakewell ones :/ the apple ones are a bit lush too

Got 6 boxes from Asda today £1 a box woop! Tesco are so expensive £3 for 2 boxes :O:O shocking lol.

Are the Cherry Bakewell flavour called that on the box cos I've never seen them?

I don't really like the cherry bake well , it's 2 much of a taste of that marzipan lol but I can eat the cherry bake well buns xx

Asda have put the prices back up now!! Ahh so angry lol. Ran out :(

Trying to find cheap Alpen Lights - my local 99p store has sold out!!

Just looked on Mysupermarket.co.uk and Waitrose have them on offer - 2 for £3.

£1.99 at all other supermarkets.

Anyone spotted a better deal?

Trying to find cheap Alpen Lights - my local 99p store has sold out!!

Just looked on Mysupermarket.co.uk and Waitrose have them on offer - 2 for £3.

£1.99 at all other supermarkets.

Anyone spotted a better deal?

I buy my Alpen Light bars from B&M Bargains for £1.09 a Box best price ive ever seen them at, always out of stock when i try Poundland etc :-(

They are 2 for £3 in Morrisons at mo, bought some yesterday.

Be quick = this offer ends tomorrow.

Sadly, I rarely find Alpen lights in our B&M or Poundstretcher. .I'm hoping Asda do their lovely £1 a box before I go off on hols on 17th - I'll take a stock with me if they do!

Back