Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

sorry tomorrow off for me now.......

forgot ,meeting my sister in eastbourne plus got golf tomorrow t time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need pill for memory:eek:

new bedroom for jarred will he keep it tidy, hope them thugs are well gone now ...ss all the waynow

Awwww, everyone's dropping like flies!!!!!!!! Oh well no choo choo for juney then! Gonna miss you.

Hi Cheb,

The last stretch seems to be so tough, you know you look well, feel good and the photos prove that and the rush is over to lose weight...just a few more pounds to goal...

How much more weight loss are you aiming for from here?

Well fingers crossed that you get your water down and stay on the wagon.
Chien02.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

I think I want to get down to 10st, not sure how much I need to lose in order to get to target; about 1 1/2 st I reckon. I'm trying to stay away from the scales as every time I get to about 11st I start eating. Not sure why, cos I'm not totally happy at that weight. Hopefully if I don't know my weight I'll stop when I think I look right rather than stopping when I see 10st on the scales. After all I might feel I look right lower than 10st or perhaps a bit higher. Either way I suppose a couple of months SSing should get be where I want to be.

But it's sooooo HARD!!!!

How are you doing today?

Evening

Had a lovely day in Brighton, sadly nobody came to meet us
Triste10.gif
Desperately trying not to take it personally! Consoled myself by buying lots of lovely things
FaireSesCourses.gif

I bought, deep breath.....shoes, red linen trousers, a skirt, a jug, 4 t shirts (for DD), PJ's (for DS) and some posh designer poo bags complete with lime green bone shaped dispenser!!!!!!
Animaux01.gif
Chien.gif

So it's ok I feel better now

DanseurBleu.gif

Hope you all had a great day too, missed you Tracey, hope your foot is better.

Night night​

Oh! I am so sorry I could not come, you are absolutely not to take it personally. I am so glad the shopping therapy helped though; the poo bags sound interesting!
Hoepfully next time I will not be such a busy bee, really don't know which way is up at the moment! Love

Morning All

Feel a bit of a failure as I haven't SSed this week after all. Monday it was the sausages that threw me off the wagon, Tuesday I did actually manage the whole day. Wednesday I'm ashamed to say that I decided to eat when out for the day, after all 'I'd only done 1 day, so might as well start over on Thursday'; amazing how I can justify it to myself. Thursday, however I put it off, this time due to a picnic planned for Thursday evening, we had tickets for an open air production of Macbeth. Turns out the performance was cancelled.....still had the picnic though!

So here I am again, Friday; not going to wait until after the weekend though that is a tempting thought. I am starting NOW.

Just had 1 lt of flavoured fizzy water and a pot of mint tea, will have a pack in a little while.

Still haven't climbed on the scales but I'm feeling very wodgy and my clothes are snug.

Hey ho, off we go again buckle up if you're coming along on the bumpy SS wagon.........

Morning Nikkie
Don't beat yourself up sweety! I too have had a similar week, I havn't managed a single day on SS either and now I'm as big as a house!
You can do this Nikkie!
You are sooo close to where you want to be, I have every faith in you! You will get to goal! We are both back on the SS wagon as of today! We will help each other!
Have a great day

Yeah, don't beat yourself up about it babe.. the more you try, the closer you get to staying on the wagon without falling off!.. You'll get there eventually, don't worry :)

Well done Nikkie!
Keep it up!
I too have been good, although I'm not getting much water down today!

Plenty of room here Mandy and I guess it will get roomier and roomier, not cos we're going to fall off but beacause we'll all be getting smaller and smaller:D

Just cut a roast chicken up,
Faim04.gif

for the kids dinner, not a nibble or even a

licked finger
Ange02.gif
see my shiny halo?

OMG, I just popped out to the kitchen to sort them out with a yoghurt......just threw a load of leftover chips in the bin, that's a first!

How is everyone else doing?

what a strong will you have...chips in bin....dont think i could do it....monday are you back to work,prob be easiler to get into routine :D

OOOOh Nikkie well done on dumping those chips! I'm very proud of you!
I came close to diving face first in to an apple pie earlier! But I'm proud to say I resisted!

June,
Be sure to force feed them all with Quality Street tomorrow then!

First day over for me, have to say I feel rubbish. I don't generally suffer withdrawal symptoms, in fact I'm normally really surprised at how I jump from starvation to binge with no ill effects. Tonight though my head is pounding and I feel a bit sick, down in the dumps and really snappy:( Perhaps it's a good sign, this time it's for real and might help me stay on track, once I get through this stage I won't want to repeat it.

So day 1 finished, only another ? to go. 1 day at a time.

Night night.

Back