Green Day Cheese scones. Free on green.

I'm going to make up a batch with a bit of curry powder in to give it a kick, then leave them cold to take work for lunch.

have mine in the oven think they are going to be great with homemade soup especially tomato soup (the speedy one)

OMG yeah! :eek: You could make tiny ones and have them like a cross between dumplings and croutons! Or make them like mini bread-balls to dip in hummus and stuff! Like free bread! OMG I could make flat ones and smother them in Marmite! Woahhh!!! :drool:

Instant mash - its the new squash!!!! :8855:

Wow, you ladies are so inspiring! Dipping as free bread spoke volumes to me!!!!!!

These are much more versitile than I first thought.
Please keep the ideas coming because this is a fab winter food idea.

Jackie N.....cheesie pitta's!!!! You are talking my language!!!!!

Sausage, yay a smash convert lol, your's look like mine did....result!

Ooooh I had an idea or has this been said?

Roll them in frylight and crushed garlic= garlic dough balls....pizza express sytle!

Still to check out what flavours of cottage cheese you get over here but if I can make it then how hot should the oven be? I need precise instructions for everything or disaster happens :rotflmao:

Ozzie, I'm a haphazard cook, mine went in on full blast so about 230 (my oven is fan assisted) or gas mark 7.

OMG yeah! :eek: You could make tiny ones and have them like a cross between dumplings and croutons! Or make them like mini bread-balls to dip in hummus and stuff! Like free bread! OMG I could make flat ones and smother them in Marmite! Woahhh!!! :drool:

Instant mash - its the new squash!!!! :8855:

I wonder if you could flatten the dough out with your hands, spread with Marmite, roll up, slice & bake, like pinwheels?

:wow::drool::drool::drool: Seriously drooling at this thread! Sending hubby to tesco RIGHT NOW so i can get baking! All the ideas are fab! Loving garlic dough balls :) lovely with a bolognaise! Mmmmmmm, and the cheesy ones will be perfect for soup dunking! :D Oh my excited xx

Ive got no Smash left! Nooooooooooooooo :eek: :cry:

Still to check out what flavours of cottage cheese you get over here but if I can make it then how hot should the oven be? I need precise instructions for everything or disaster happens :rotflmao:

I used plain cottage cheese and added a spring onion and some chives. I blitzed it in the mini blender and the cheese turned green and Halloweeny :eek:

I used plain cottage cheese and added a spring onion and some chives. I blitzed it in the mini blender and the cheese turned green and Halloweeny :eek:

.... and there was me thinking you would be calling a spring onion a syboe (or however one would spell it :p ) I remember being sent to the greengrocer for some syboes while in Glasgow and visiting my grandparents and having no idea what I'd return with :rotflmao:

.... and there was me thinking you would be calling a spring onion a syboe (or however one would spell it :p ) I remember being sent to the greengrocer for some syboes while in Glasgow and visiting my grandparents and having no idea what I'd return with :rotflmao:

OMG :eek: Does this mean you are a weegie under Fifa rules??

I do call them syboes, but never type the word here cos I thought I would get funny looks :eek:

I do call them syboes, but never type the word here cos I thought I would get funny looks :eek:

I wouldnt worry about that - I give you funny looks all the time (you just cant see them), so syboe away! :sign0151:

I have sent my sister on an urgent cottage cheese shop after eating all the scones last night! :eek:

I would assume so Sausage, because if you think about it logically you are not using the mash as its intended purpose ie you are using it as a flour subsitute :( Its the cous cous cake and fake doritoes all over again...

I will ask in my fb group, my consultant is an area manager so hopefully she should be able to clarify

Back