• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cheesy Brocolli Bake, Yuuuummmy!

jodidi

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st11.5lb BMI: 38 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I was looking through my Slimming world mags and came across the Cheesy Brocolli Bake so I just made it. I wasnt too sure about the quark making a nice cheese sauce by boy was I wrong. Ive just tasted and it is yum :) I shall definately be making this one again. And its filled a huge oven dish, it serves 4 and is free apart from the cheese which is 4 healthy extras worth or 24 syns. So a quarter of it at 1HEA is plenty.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Irene

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 0st11lb(6.92%)
Hi
I have made this twice and it is delicious.
Made the Potato, Onion and Chesse bake from the SW calendar - won't bother again.:sigh:
There are some lovely recipes in the magazines.
Irene

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
Oooo sounds yum! What issue is it from? Or would you mind posting the recipe plz?
What month was the calenders given out? Where they free with the mag? I never got one! Booooo SW, I think N.Ireland gets a raw deal where the mag is concerned, we havta wait about a week or 10days for the mag to come out over here, Mainland UK and Ireland always get there's 1st x

Irene

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 0st11lb(6.92%)
Hi
It was the calendar that we got at the end of laast year - the recipes from the calendar may be on the website?
Irene

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi
I have made this twice and it is delicious.
Made the Potato, Onion and Chesse bake from the SW calendar - won't bother again.:sigh:
There are some lovely recipes in the magazines.
Irene

I did too.. it wasn't very nice!! :( i do love the magazine, keeps me motivated and the recipes are fab.x .. this cheesy bake sounds lush, .. mind you.. i'm not a fan of quark!

jodidi

Silver Member
Did you find it, if not give us a shout and i'll post it!

jodidi

Silver Member
Irene
I was going to make this, what didnt you like about it?

The brocolli potato bake is brilliant for picnics and lunches etc as I think it tastes lovely cold :)