Cheesy Brocolli Bake, Yuuuummmy!

jodidi

Silver Member
I was looking through my Slimming world mags and came across the Cheesy Brocolli Bake so I just made it. I wasnt too sure about the quark making a nice cheese sauce by boy was I wrong. Ive just tasted and it is yum :) I shall definately be making this one again. And its filled a huge oven dish, it serves 4 and is free apart from the cheese which is 4 healthy extras worth or 24 syns. So a quarter of it at 1HEA is plenty.

Hi
I have made this twice and it is delicious.
Made the Potato, Onion and Chesse bake from the SW calendar - won't bother again.:sigh:
There are some lovely recipes in the magazines.
Irene

Oooo sounds yum! What issue is it from? Or would you mind posting the recipe plz?
What month was the calenders given out? Where they free with the mag? I never got one! Booooo SW, I think N.Ireland gets a raw deal where the mag is concerned, we havta wait about a week or 10days for the mag to come out over here, Mainland UK and Ireland always get there's 1st x

Hi
I have made this twice and it is delicious.
Made the Potato, Onion and Chesse bake from the SW calendar - won't bother again.:sigh:
There are some lovely recipes in the magazines.
Irene

I did too.. it wasn't very nice!! :( i do love the magazine, keeps me motivated and the recipes are fab.x .. this cheesy bake sounds lush, .. mind you.. i'm not a fan of quark!

could you post the recipe please?

It's on the recipe thread ~ I made this about 6 weeks ago and posted the recipe then so you may have to search a bit but it is worth it! x

Did you find it, if not give us a shout and i'll post it!

Irene

I was going to make this, what didnt you like about it?

The brocolli potato bake is brilliant for picnics and lunches etc as I think it tastes lovely cold :)

Back