Chelcie's new refeed diary!

oooooooh also!!

great news! I weighed this morning and i was 11 stone 2lbs!!!!!!!

wow chells, well done on the loss!!

Enjoy your night tonight - shall be dabbling in a bit of alcohol myself! ;)

day 21

breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, scrambled eggs and two slices of bacon with the fat trimmed off

lunch - a marshmellow cheerio concoction thing i made.. sooo good

dinner - left over stirfry with more onions and peppers added

snack - a seafood stick.. and possibly a mullerlight.. havent decided if i will divulge yet..

lots of coffees, about a litre and a half of water and a pepsi max

day 22

breakfast - exante banana shake

lunch - new you sour cream snacks

dinner - WOW - did it as good as i could..
sirloin steak cooked in a little butter (is butter better than cooking oil?)
about 2oz mashed potato
mixed vegetables
home made garlic sauce, made with skimmed milk fresh chopped garlic 2 cheese triangles light and flour
and the naughty bit - home made tobacco onions

yum yum yum!

drinks - coffee and water

no snacks so far!!!

Hiya Chelly. Well done on your weight loss. You have done so fab again. I just wanted to ask you a quick question. I lost 36lb last year on lipo. I put on a bit over Christmas so did it again for 2 weeks. I have kept all the weight off but I would like to lose another stone. I dont know whether to try and do it by eating sensibly and working out or doing lipo for a few weeks? Would really like to tone up as my belly is a bit flabby! Do you feel toned now after TRF or do you think exercise is the way to go? Any advice welcome!!!

Well done again chick xxx

Tobacco onions?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Chelly. Well done on your weight loss. You have done so fab again. I just wanted to ask you a quick question. I lost 36lb last year on lipo. I put on a bit over Christmas so did it again for 2 weeks. I have kept all the weight off but I would like to lose another stone. I dont know whether to try and do it by eating sensibly and working out or doing lipo for a few weeks? Would really like to tone up as my belly is a bit flabby! Do you feel toned now after TRF or do you think exercise is the way to go? Any advice welcome!!!

Well done again chick xxx

hey mrs

i think healthy eating and exercise are they way to go, i havent been exercising much and still feel quite flabby compared to last time i lost the weight, im gonna be starting swimming again as soon as my splint is off.. i think its important to teach ourselves to lose weight with food aswell..

my weight went back up to 11 stone 11.. i went back to 2 TFR products and lost the weight again, and ive been allowing snacks and have been bad as you can see from my refeed diary and have still lost weight.. although been kinda bad the past few days and cant seem to stop, gonna weigh tomorrow to see what the damage is and be good, andim dropping down to one TFR product from today onwards aswell!

day 23 - was on a health awareness training course where we were promised food and we kinda thought it would be healthy so it would be grand.. hmm lol

breakfast - new you sour cream snacks

mid morning snack - toasted cinnamon and raisin muffin with sunflower spread and apricot jam and a sultana scone (small) with sunflower spread

lunch - chicken bacon and cheese baguette

dinner - cod, cauliflower and 4oz pasta

snack - banana, and some of my marshmellow cheerio cake lol, liquroice stick which was no fat but 99 cals and yum.. 2 squares of dark chocolate

drinks - loads of coffee and about 3 litres of water

i think i have got everything :S

being uber good from tomorrow onwards.. im starting to struggle with picking and its cus its all sitting there and staring at me.. got a jelly being made up in the fridge now!

im not even hungry but i can resist.. walked a good bit today, and went on the stepper for 10mins and did 100 situps!

day 24 - GREAT DAY :D

Breakfast - exante strawberry shake

lunch - 4oz pasta, tuna and onions and low fat mayo

dinner - stew

snacks - one bite of jelly :D

drinks - lots of water, lots of coffee and a glass of coke zero

went swimming and did 32 lengths!!

well done for getting back on track ...keep it up..it seems so easy o slip back into bad habits.....I'm thinking of going on new you diet as I could only stomach the strawberry shake with LT...any suggestions / recommendations...are the soups drinkable???

hey ro..

i didnt try the soups cus exante soups put me off! i hated them lol

but i loved the flavours on new you.. sooo nice and the bars are beaut too!!

was away for the weekend again so dont really remember what i ate... so will carry on after this hahaa

day 29 - gained 6lbs over the weekend of lots of alcohol etc.. but have joined the gym and have my induction tomorrow :D

Breakfast - caramel shake

lunch - cookies and cream shake

dinner - white rice, white fish, spinach and my garlic sauce made with skimmed milk, flour, garlic and onions

snack - the no added sugar angel delight.. yum yum..

lots of coffee and water :D

cookies & cream shake?!

Chels where are you getting these shakes?!!! lol

What quanties do you use for your sauce?

They are the new you shakes tan :D

ummm to be honest, i dont really know i just throw skimmed milk into a pot and then add garlic and sometimes onion and a light cheese triangle and thicken it with flour lol.. is flour fattening??

Day 30

Breakfast - maple porridge

snack - red apple

lunch - chicken and veg and crouton cup a soup

snack - 6 marshmellow twists and pickled onions and a banana

dinner - half a tin of tuna, 6oz pasta, raw onion and my garlic sauce thing lol

drinks - coffee, water and a tin of cole zero

interested to see what I weigh tomorrow.. Had lost 2lbs this morning but that must have been the booze coming out

Gym session was really good :D

Day 31

breakfast - mint chocolate shake

snack - mocha wafer

lunch - chicken and veg and crouton cup a soup

snack - spelga toffee yogurt and a banana for gym energy

dinner - White rice, cod fillet, mixed veg and sweet chilli sauce

drinks - coffees, loooads of water and pure orange juice

Looking good chels :) How are you finding the gym?

Im starting exante in a couple of weeks time, how did you find all the products taste wise?

Day 32

Breakfast - Pecan and cinamon bar

Snack - Banana

lunch - 2 slices wholemeal bread, tuna onion and low fat mayo

snack - creme egg

dinner - spaghetti bolegnase

drinks - lots of coffee, water and lots of alcohol :)

Back