Chelcie's new refeed diary!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Starting refeed on feb 26th

Weighing 11 stone 5lb and a 3/4

Day one -

Breakfast - new you banana shake

Lunch - Chocolate moment bar

Dinner - 4oz Chicken breast, baked in tin foil in the oven with Chinese 5 spice.

Garden peas and spinach.. 2 heaped tablespoons..

about 4 coffees with skimmed milk..

About 6 black coffees

2-3 litres of water (lost my litre bottle and finding it hard to keep track now)

and a pepsi max :D

Day 2

Breakfast - Caramel Shake

Lunch - 3oz Chicken breast in Chinese 5 spice and lettuce, yellow peppers and onions and balsamic vinegar..

Dinner - 3.5oz chicken breast in chinsese 5 spice. Lettuce, yellow peppers, pickled onions, paprika and balsamic vinegar.. YUM!

about 2 litres of water...

Loads of coffee with skimmed milk

and pepsi max :D

Day 3

Breakfast - Chocolate pudding

Lunch - 56g tuna with finely chopped onions, lettuce, peppers and pickled onions and a boiled egg and balsamic vinegar

Dinner - Chicken breast cooked in Tikka massala spices, Peas, spinach and mashed potato mashed with extra light garlic and herb soft cheese

snack - sugar free strawberry jelly

Lots of coffee with skimmed milk, Pepsi max, Diet coke and 2 litres of water

Day 4

Breakfast - None forgot my shake

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, 4oz chicken breast in tikka spices lettuce, peppers and onions

Dinner - (kinda worried about this one cus it was huge??) Weighed 6oz mashed potatoes mixed with extra light garlic and herb soft cheese. 6oz chicken breast from a roast chicken, broccolli and carrots (YUM YUM I MISSED THESE) and a small glass of pure orange.

Snack - Sugar free jelly and a muller light

lots of coffee and a pepsi max

You seem to be getting on great with your refeed. Bet you are delighted to be back on food again!

Day 5 -

Breakfast - Caramel shake

Snack - New you sour cream and chive snack crisps

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, lettuce, tuna, peppers and onions

Snack - sugar free strawberry jelly

Dinner - spag bol

Drinks - a lot of black coffees and white, pure orange and water

Its TOTM and im craving chocolate soo bad and havent been to the toilet in like a week.. 6 ducolax later and im still getting no where :(

Looking good chels!

Hows the ducolax problem now?! :giggle: Totm is a b***h right?! :sigh:

Day 6

Breakfast - Caramel shake

Lunch - Left over spag bol

Snack - lemon and lime Jelly

Dinner - White fish fillets, baked potato with garlic and herb soft cheese, salad with lettuce onions peppers and carrots (although this was disgusting and didnt eat it) pickled onions and beetroot (which is disgusting and not what i remembered)

Lots of orange juice to help with the toilet problems...

about 3 litres of water.. coffee black and white!

Snack - Muller light!

Day 6

Dinner - White fish fillets, baked potato with garlic and herb soft cheese, salad with lettuce onions peppers and carrots (although this was disgusting and didnt eat it) pickled onions and beetroot (which is disgusting and not what i remembered)

Hi Chelcie I'm doing a refeed too, just finished day 2 and I noticed I don't like peppers anymore. I had a salad with yellow and green last night as my day 1 and I couldn't eat them they tasted awful but on the other hand I normally hate fresh tomatoes but had 2 cherry tomatoes to try and they were gorgeous so just goes to show how your tastebuds change x

Wish really?? Infact I normally hate tomatos but loved the chunks in my spaghetti bol the other day!! How are you finding refeed??

No idea what ive eaten over the past few days.. and drank alot of alcohol but hey ho!!

ill start again with day 8!

Day 8 -

Breakfast - vanilla wafers

lunch - Hot cappicino drink

Dinner (will be) Pork and bacon joint, an 8oz potato with garlic and herb soft cheese and peas and spinach

snack - mullerlight

Lots of coffee with skimmed milk and atleast 2 litres of water so far

Replacing two meals this week to try and lose the weight ive gained this weekend!

Weighed and im 11stone 10.. which is quite good considering what i ate each morning for breakfast (waking up still drunk at the hotel and drunk eating binging at breakfast was not good) lol!

Last edited:
Bloomin morning after alcohol munchies hey! :sigh: lol

day 9 -

breakfast - Maple porridge

lunch - Sour cream and onion new you snacks

dinner - pasta, white fish poached in onions and garlic and then milk added for sauce and peas spinach and sweetcorn (this is an experiment haha)

snack - weight watchers caramel square and a glacier mint

lots and lots of coffee, pepsi max and minimum 2 litres of water

How'd yer dinner taste after that experiment? Sounds good except adding sweetcorn lol

do you not like sweetcorn??

omg it was actually delish! i made the same sauce for dinner tonight!! LOVE IT!!! lol

day 10

Breakfast - exante banana shake

lunch - new you soy snacks salt and vinegar

snack - 4 glacier mints and a mullerlight

dinner - white rice 75g uncooked weight split between 2 people.
tuna in brine with raw onion
spinach, peas and sweetcorn
and the milk, garlic and onion sauce this time made with a tablespoon of extra light garlic and herb soft cheese (inlove with this)

i bet i smell beaut right now haha.. who wants to kiss me??

lots of coffee and skimmed milk and 2 litres of water and a diet coke and a glass of pure orange!

Sure do, I love!!!!! Sweetcorn just can't imagine it in that dish lol

How are you making your sauce? X

im just adding a wee bit of skimmed milk in, then onions and chopped up garlic and cooking it for a wee while lol!

Back