Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

todays food

hi fi bar
egg salad
dinner will be baked bean lasagne and some petit pois
ive had some syns today, light salad cream, mini pepperami, quaversand im using one of my HEA's for the cheese on my lasagne but also counting a few syns for it just incase theres a bit more on there than 30g, lots and lots of sugarfree grapefruit juice, oh and ive had a whole punet of grapes :)

thank you :) if i have half as much success as you ill be happy!!

i like green days because they fill me up, and i love a bit of meat...lol that sounds wrong! i might try extra easy but for the minute im ok :) x

Aww :) thats so nice of you to say! Your well on your way though your doing really well!

Haha it does slightly! I dont really understand how they work. so you can eat as much pasta and potatoes etc as you want but have limited meat and you dont have to have veg/fruit in every meal?
x

Yeah on a green day its as much pasta rice cous cous and potatoes that you want and on a red day as much meat as you want. Ive sat and ate a whole chicken before on a red day. You can still have a bit of the other day as long as you weigh things, like on a sunday ill have a red day but can use 230g of potatoes as a healthy b and on a green day i could use some tuna as a healthy b, you just have to be really strict about weighing it. I eat loads and loads of fruit and veg, i just worry that i wouldnt loose weight doing extra easy, id just buy a bigger plate so i could get more stuff on it lol x

Right todays plan of action, going to town for a walk around then for lunch im having pasta shapes on a slice of toast and then for dinner tonight ill have whats left of my bean lasagne with a tin of mushy peas, might pick some fruit up while im out to snack on inbetween. Its lovely and sunny so will maybe go for a long walk round the fields x

Anyone got any ideas what i could have for tea tonight? Im on a green day and dont really fancy cooking something from scratch as we wont be in till late but i need something filling, normally id have jacket potato and beans but dont really fancy that , any advice would be much appreciated xx

Thanks jackie, gone off eggs too, dont no whats up with me! Just been to shop im going to have jacket potato and ravioli, also got some grapes and strawberries to nom on! This will be my 4th lot of grapes this week, do you think thats ok? I cant get enough of them x

Just been Reading through yr diary! Well done u!!
Hubby and I are also currently savingfor a house then (after got a house) will think about trying for a baby!
I'm jealous of yr holiday! I don't have any booked! It's nice to have something to aim for too :) look forward to Reading about yr losses xx

No ive not tried that jackie i normally just use sally salt and percy pepper will have to try it.

Thank you cai, yeah thats exactly what we are doing, hope things work out good for you and thanks for your lovely message.

We are having a film night tonight, 2 down 2 to go, although i think weve done more laughing than watching anything, the film thats just finished was the freakiest thing ive ever seen!
X

I hate it when my dinner ends up a disapointment! I feel like I just wanna pig out on something (crisps chocolate etc) just to get a bit of satisfaction! lol.

Did your OH not wanna make you a steak in the end then? lol
x

No hes doing me a sunday roast tomorrow instead, i had some bean lasagne that needed using up so had that. Weve bought a mahoosive chicken and loadsa veg so im well looking forward to it! X

Hiya caroline, im getting on brill thanks, another 100% week :)

So looking forward to my sunday dinner, its my fave time of the week, especially when someone else is cooking it for me ;-)
Then its shopping day tomorrow which i love
Not looking forward to my long drive home though, hate saying goodbye for another week :-(
Although hes got some time off next week so he will be down thurs till monday yeahhh x

Back