Cheryls Diary.

Lol. No Jim you must never grow up coz if you do it wont be the Jim people know and love.
Turnip rugby eh! Pmsl

Hello Cheryl :)

No i guess not Bren. Well we can live in hope. I dont want ot get older although all these aches and pains are making me feel it! Lol.
Peter pan where is your tink dust we all need?

Evening cheryl:)
Growing up - why on earth would we want to do that?!:D
Xx

I once went to a lady that was 104. She told me her tip was a little tipple of brandy every night from the age of 40!

I think it's about attitude and feeling positive ... Laughter keeps me feeling young :)

Thats a good point..............and lets not forget the botox lol. Ewwwww sorry but im going to grow old gracefully........Well as gracefully as i can anyway lol. No polyfillers in this face, im going to be proud to wear my laughter lines!

Agree that laughter is a key - especially at ourselves sometimes.....
Now DH has a pair of clown shoes (he'd always wanted them!) which always work to make me and DD giggle:D

Hmmmm Im hoping he wears them outside the bedroom to spread the laughter!
Im always laughing at myself as i seem to do the most silly things and im the biggest clutz of all. How many pregnant women do youknow go to turn the heating up and almost knock the tv off the stand with her bump! Lol, well, I kind of forgot it was there!

Morning Cheryl, I agree, the trick to staying young is to laugh and be happy.

Bren, Turnip rugby is a game played inside using any convenient root veggie as a ball. The rules are pretty much rugby rules and you have to play over furniture. As an aside I got accused of wilfully destroying the ball once, it was a green savoy cabbage as it happens. My claim was that since someone was sitting on my head, and my face was in the ball I didn't have much choice. :D

Last edited:
In that case i have been bvery blessed with tink dust!

Oh Jim ive just nearly done a little wee from laughing so hard!

Sorry Cheryl, though I was on Jim's page for a minute! Easily confused - and I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant :eek:. Re: clumsiness; I used to regularly underestimate my pregnant belly and walk into doorframes, furniture etc! The kids turned out ok tho... ;)

Totally Bren but im doing my pelvic floor like they are going out of fashion!
Lucy dont worry. As ever my thread is to talk about whatever you like lol

Morning Cheryl, morning all :) Umm Cheryl, shouldn't you be leaving the pelvic floor ex until after the baby love?

Back