Chickadee's food diary.

the change in such a short space of time is amazing! Well done you. "Now do the final stretch, reach over and give yourself a big pat on the back!" :giggle:

Oooo I can't wait to see 6 week pics from all of us now. We're gonna be beautiful swingers :)

Absolutely fabulous, such a difference. Well done you! I hope kettlenetics has a similar impact on me when it comes! Holiday in 7 weeks and I'd be well chuffed to look even a little bit like you ;)

Well first day back at work today so not the most inspiring food menu! Think I'll need to start making big portions of curry etc at the weekend to see me through the week!

15.08.2011 - EE

brekkie
2 weetabix - HEXA
ss milk - HEXB
1/3 sf - apple

lunch
pasta with 1/3 sf - passata, peppers, rocket salad.

dinner
Marinated turkey
ff chilli super noodles
1/3 sf- green beans and carrots

snacks

strawbs, melon, blackberry fruit salad.

syns

drifter - 8 syns

Last edited:
Some pictures I've taken to keep myself motivated and track my progress :)

Obviously in the start photo I was NOT overweight(10st 11.5 lbs) but I was not at my 'happy' weight!(9st 7lbs)

Think there is a slight difference and I feel uing the kettlebells has definitely contributed to this. Hope i'm not kidding myself and others can see a slight dif too??! Will update in a few weeks!
attachment.php

Wow that is amazing! Can def see the difference in such a short space of time you must be thrilled!! Well done!:)

Thanks, im delighted :D It's all down to the magic of kettlebells!

Tuesday 16.08.2011 - EE

brekkie
1/3 sf- banana( was running late this morning so was all I had time for, must be more organised!)

snack
scone with spread of marg - estimating 12 syns

Lunch
(Ate out with work ppl)
chicken with potatoes and 1/3 sf salad.( Very impressed with my healthy choice :))

Dinner
superspeed soup packed with sf veg!
prawn and 42g feta cheese(hexa) salad.
marie rose sauce - 3.5 syns
total syns - 15.5

HEXB to be added.

Last edited:
I'm doing Kettlenetics... obviously not quite the same but a lot cheaper and I go to the gym 3 times a week too so trying to get this in once a week as well to add some strength training :)

I'm doing Kettlenetics... obviously not quite the same but a lot cheaper and I go to the gym 3 times a week too so trying to get this in once a week as well to add some strength training :)

Well done on all the exercise, I cancelled my gym memebrship a few weeks ago when I bought the Kettleworx dvds - I figured paying the £54 was more cost effective than paying each month for a memebrship( which I rarely used :))

I honestly cannot believe the results which myself and others have achieved for a 20 min, 3x per week programme! It's amazing!

It's good that you can get Kettleworx on Fitness TV on sky too :)

Hope your back is ok now! Like the sound of Kettlenetics :)

17.08.2011 - EE

Brekkie - 28g porridge with strawbs and ss milk(hexa and b)

snack - apple

Lunch - chicken salad(1/3 sf)
pear

Dinner - bown SF soup, 1 slice wm bread-5 syns
roasted pepper stuffed with coucs cous and roasted SF veg.(1/3 sf)

1 bar drifter - 4 syns

total syns - 9

( Dinner out tomorrow so saving some syns :D)

Planned menu for Thurs 18.08.2011

EE

Brekkie

1/3sf half
banana and blackberries (rushing as per usual...)
glass of milk - HEXA

snack - pear

Lunch

couscous with 1/3 sf salad
superspeed soup with 1/3 SF
HEXB - 57g wm bread

Dinner - Eating out at Italian(to be updated)

syns( dinner!)

Last edited:
Chickadee, the difference in the pics is amazing for just a few weeks!! Well done, the scales may not be telling you what you wanna hear but you look fab! You dont have alot to lose hun and that is prob why you are not losing as much as you would like each week! Also all your exercise may be a factor. Stick with it hun you are doing fab xx

Fantastic progress! I know that you're wanting the scales to go down and it sucks when you're exercising and start gaining, but I think it's probably due to muscle toning more than anything.

Looking at your meals I wonder if you're getting enough protein through the day? Otherwise I think you're looking great!

Do you do the kettlebells at the gym or at home? I think I need to give them a go :)

Chun/ky- thanks for the kind words, I know there are ppl who have lots of weight to lose and probably want to throw stones at me for my moaning but I have a number in my head and I'll be damned if I don't reach it ;) I'll give it a few more weeks :)

Tan- I have been doing mainly ee this week so maybe that's why there is notuvj protein on my diary, I could maybe have eggs for brekkie a few days though! I'm not a huge meat eater if I'm
Honest and the week I did mainly red I felt really constipated! ( tmi, sorry) thanks for your advice I'll try include some more protein and see what happens!

Carbs- it's exercise DVDs called kettleworxs that I use! 3 x 20 min sessions a week. There is a good thread for info I posted the link a few pages back. Some ppl get clips and ideas from you tube so all you need Is a bell :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Friday 19.08.11- ee

Brekkie - apple( goal next week to get up early for breakfast!)

Lunch- 2 slices of wm bread( 1 hexb, 1 synned- 4
Wafer think chicken
Light Mayo- 4 syns
1/3sf- strawbs, pineapple.

Snack- chomp- 4 syns?

Dinner- going out for meal, it's my birthday :) using the flexi- syns card :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:)
Hope you have a great day, and max out that syn card lol

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful meal :) x

Doh lol so sorry heehee I am subscribed to it :)
What are you drinking?
I have had a quick browse. You seem to have had a few social events lately, tho you have made some good choices and keeping syns lower on other days will limit damage, but may be contributing to being stuck
The strength training you are getting with kbs can affect weight loss, but only for a couple of weeks so see how you go.
I have always done red, so may not be the best to advise on EE ;)

Back