Chickadee's food diary.

I'm not sensing any fittitude here ... only fattitude!!! ;)

Ee-27.8.2011

Brekkie- 2 weetabix with ss milk(hexa and b) 1/3 sf banana

Lunch- mushy pea curry n rice with 1/3 sf

Dinner- chicken stir fry with noodles and 1/3 sf
Flava it marinade for chicken- 3 syns

Curly wurly- 6
Glass wine- 6
Total syns- 15

Stupid gulls - assume thats why your up so early :)
How was the film? We went out for indian last night, then curled up on couch wih a blanket - v content lol
Hope you see Ryan today, I must admit need a swing myself, i am devouring food at the mo, and not the good kind!

Morning kron! Been up sine 6am... Not the gulls this time just my body clock!!

Went to see 3d final destination 5, love those films :)

Mmmm indian sounds good, glad you had a lovely evening :)

Gonna get some brekkie them get cardio 4 out the way once and for all, looking forward to seeing how I get on with 7.5 bell!! Have lots to do today- food shopping, washing and cleaning house, getting my nails done and a few things to read for work so better give myself a shake :)

Happy swinging kron :)

I saw the first few of final destination, quite enjoyed them
Housework and food shopping - we know how to live lol
Let us know how you get on with your 7.5 - stop putting cardio off lol

Cardio 4 done swingers!!!! I'm a sweaty, heaving, red mess of a woman!!

and feeling good for doing it :)
waiting for hubby to roll out of bed so i can get some swinging done!

Kron said:
and feeling good for doing it :)
waiting for hubby to roll out of bed so i can get some swinging done!

Really at 10am! Bliss! 8am is a good lie in for us! I was up at 6.30 with the kiddies x

haha he has just got up, wish i could sleep in too and i dont even have little ones to get me up :)

My bf still in bed too!! Lazy git! I sure do feel better for doing it kron- this is the first time in 4 weeks ive really had to give myself a talking to which is quite good for me!!

Off out to get some food in, gonna have a wee afternoon cooking up a storm in the kitchen :) then off to nail bar later as a treat to myself :)

Hope you both have a lovely Sunday :)

Last edited:
Back to some reds this week :)

Brekkie
2 weetabix and ss milk(hexa/b)

Snacks- toffee crisp biscuit bar- 4 syns
Toffee muller light
wafer thin chicken slices with cottage cheese

Lunch- 'fry' up- scrambled eggs, lean bacon, mushrooms and toms.
Tbsp tom ketchup- 1syn

Dinner- roast chicken with new potatoes(hexb) sf veg and 2 smallYorkshire puds- 5.5 syns
meringue nest(2.5) with stawbs and raspberries.

I've been like a bottomless pit today! totm and just not been able to satisfy my hunger - drank loads of water to make sure I wasn't confusing thirst for hunger but was still ravenous!!! I have managed stayed within syns allowance etc I know SW isn't about calories but I've probably eaten way more than I've burned today!!

Just remembered I used 1 tbsp cornflour to thicken up my gravy - 3.5 syns, that makes me over( but only by 1.5 which I'll compensate on tomorrow)

total syns - 16.5 syns

Last edited:
Listen to your hunger Chickadee.... sometimes the best losses come after a week of eating for England (or Scotland ;))

Hey Chickadee :)

Loving the new 'after' pic - compared to the start there is such a difference in your body shape (and to be honest, you look fine from the first picture too so things are only getting better :) ) Also big congrats on the weight loss this week! i agree, sometimes the more syns you have the better the weight loss which is crazy really?!! But if it works, who am i to complain!

Didn't really eat much in Las Vegas... but what I did eat was definitely off the syn-scale lol - double quarter pounder from mcdonalds, sandwich (earl of sandwich is beautiful mmm), a bit of alcohol, had a dominos pizza last night too, and all that plane food (who am i to say no to free food lol) but will have a cheeky weigh in when i get home tomorrow (at BFs at the moment still!) and see what effect its had! Still got 5 days to put right any gains hopefully... even a STS might be okay.

Also, going to buy my kettlebells (davina set of 3 and try and start with 5kg or maybe 2.5kg lol we will see...) and follow the kettleworx 6 week dvds and hope for a leaner body in no time. I think my OH is more excited than me, cos i'm getting him to do them too :) xx

I think you're right about that...I pretty much maxed my syns last week and had a loss(after 2 weeks of gains when I cut syns right down!)

I take it that's the new kittens in your pic?? How cute!

Hey Bugs I was wondering why you had dropped off the radar lol forgot your were in vegas! How did you enjoy it? I just thought Vegas was crazy when I went lol Really good fun though!

Don't even worry about a gain, even if you do have one it will sort itself out the following week. And when you get started with the Kettleworx the inches will melt away! I was so pleased I finally got a loss I'm hoping the scales continue to be kind :D

You know I think the first pic is ok too but it's just not how I used to look and want to go back to the 'me' I felt most comfortable with if you know what I mean!! Plus I just feel much fitter now with the Kettlebells! I've now graduated to a 7.5 kg bell!

That's good your bf is jumping on board!:)

Last edited:
Ooooooh Las Vegas!! I got married there 11 years ago :) what a fantastically unique place! And yes Chickadee, those are the new arrivals in the pic, they were exactly 10 weeks old yesterday x

Why does sw call totm star week? I used to like stars now it just reminds me of binge eating, and choc cravings lol

Awww, they look so sleepy in the pic! you'll need to put a photo of the doggy on too :D

Kron said:
Why does sw call totm star week? I used to like stars now it just reminds me of binge eating, and choc cravings lol

I always wondered that, maybe some ppl put a star on calendar? ...

I know kinda wondered that I think I read somewhere that at WIS they used to write your weight on your card and put a star on totm week!!

Well I've totally stuffed myself today but it's all
'free' food- I've just gone and eaten more scrambled eggs and two small rashers bacon!!!!! Honestly I could eat a scabby horse today!! Plus I ate a whole tub( it was pretty small) of cottage cheese and almost a full pack of wafer thin chicken!!! I'm sooooo hungry lol lol lol

Back