Chicken Soup for the Dieting Soul

Denise140

Now 40% less fat !
Wow! WHATa surprise! I'd been very apprehensive about the chicken soup because I don't generally like chicken soups and I had a bad experience with the flapjacks which had a similarly bad press on this forum. But I tried it yesterday and found I liked it. Will definitely be ordering more and would like to advise anyone out there who has been put off by people posting that they don't like the soup to TRY IT!

It is quite nice isn't it! I find it's a nice change from the shakes too! i have one most days as my "dinner" :)

the soups the only one that is managable for me, the shakes make me sick :-( occasionally manage the chocolate shake but have 3 chicken soups most days, not the greatest taste in world but defo managable :) as for the flapjacks oh good god i only managed 2 bites and chucked rest, was what i imagine eating a 200 year old carpet would be like lol

i prefer chocolate, not had any chicken soup this time on lipo. might get some on my next weigh in seeing as though the weathers changing (i only like chicken soup in the winter). never tried the flapjacks as my pharamcist advised me against them x

Lucinda, I actually prefer chocolate now too! Didn't like it at all in the start but I now add less water and make it into a mousse and it's yummy! Couldn't touch the soup, sorry soup fans!!

x S

i can't remember how to make it into a mousse, could you let me know please :)

Just add half the water you usually do Meggyjill. I always use a hand blender for my shakes so I don't think it would work with just a shaker. x

brill, thanks for that, shall give it a try tomorrow.... anything for a bit of variety lol x

never tried the mousse, i use 300ml=+ water and 6-8 ice cubes in the smoothie maker, its yummy xx might try the mousse tomorrow x

I just had the choc shake hot with half a cup of peppermint tea in and i likey a lot! Something different :)

I love doing that!!!! But i have to say i don't think there is ANYTHING you could do to the soup to make me like it!!! Lol...

I tried curry powder in the chicken soup. Made it a bit more edible. I've just added nutmeg to my vanilla shake for lunch and warmed it up. It was like rice pudding. Mmmm...

I tried curry powder in the chicken soup. Made it a bit more edible. I've just added nutmeg to my vanilla shake for lunch and warmed it up. It was like rice pudding. Mmmm...

Must try that Jaime P! Sounds delish! I'm sure nutmeg wouldn't affect ketosis....might try cinnamon actually and make the shake a bit thicker, a pudding-like consistency!
Have a great day :)

Chicken soup is by far the most palatable lipotrim option! I actually find myself craving it - which I suspect isn't a good think since we're now supposed to be forgetting the memory of tasty food. I also find the chocolate shake manageable, but the strawberry is vile - the devil's farts!

Must try that Jaime P! Sounds delish! I'm sure nutmeg wouldn't affect ketosis....might try cinnamon actually and make the shake a bit thicker, a pudding-like consistency!
Have a great day :)

Cinnamon is nice in the strawberry bird!!! x

I added a teaspoon of coffee to my vanilla shake at breakfast and it was like an iced coffee latte, really enjoyed it! Anything for a bit of variety! And I love the soups! Not tried the flapjacks yet, but I reckon if I can eat them then it is true.. I WILL eat anything ;)

Flapjacks are just wrong, i dont think i have ever tasted anything so vile in my life lol i agree if you like them then you will eat anything :) lol

I have to agree Meggyjill, I can't remember anything worse. I have only tried the peanut one (no coconut ones in stock) so I've that 'pleasure' to come but I'm not expecting it to be very much better. On the plus side I like all the shakes and the soup so I'm doing OK at the moment. Maybe if I'm really, really, REALLY desperate for a change..................?

i think the flap jacks should be used to torture people, they would soon start talking hahaha i only had 2 bites of peanut one and 15 mins later i was still chewing :-/

Back