china is starting cruise

Whole tub of Greek youghut mmmmm could be worse. Lol your doing great as long as your within your litre of dairy you'll be fine xxx

I think I have a serious addiction to jelly & yoghurt! Its my new favourite instead of vodka & tonic!

hahahaha sorry but i would still choose the alcohol xxx

Day 40

I'm not saying that jelly would be my favourite if I wasn't Dukaning but in my Dukan world it is! Large bowl of jelly is enough whereas 1 vodka & tonic definately isn't enough for me!! he he!
Survived the weekend without doing too much damage, I never thought that a PV day would be something that I looked forward to. In fact in my previous life before Dukan if someone said that veggies would be the highlight of my weekly food I would be on the floor laughing!!!!!! How we change once we become Dukaneers!

B dukan bread & egg
L meatzza
D chicken & celeriac ( the celeriac has been sitting in the fridge for a week need to do something with it!)
Snack jelly & yoghurt
2L water

China ive always loved veg but I get excited now when i see the rainbow of variety to choose from when shopping........if I get my hands on a lovely crisp savoy cabbage Im happy.....lol I am sad and need a life, but its true xxx

Day 41
Weighed in this morning & am very happy. Now 134lbs. Thats a total loss of 11lbs since starting Dukan. I haven't been hungry on this diet but admit to having longings for cake especially when the Iceland pudding advert comes on during I'm a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!! I like this regime as its so clear cut as to what is allowed or not. I think thats why I never got on well doing SW or WW. Portion conrtol is not my strongpoint & I find it easier to have allowed food & completely stay away from the forbidden stuff.

Well i cooked the celeriac last night & surprisingly quite liked it, it bulked the plate out nicely & mimiced mashed potato!
todays food:
B dukan bread & egg
L leftover meatzza
D salmon
Snack Jelly & yoghurt
2L water

& 60 mins exercise

Well done China, you're doing brilliantly!!

I might be brave enough to try celeriac myself one day!

xx

MMM jelly! Another lover of jelly n greek yog here! You are doing so well, ur menus are fab! Have u tried par boiling the celeriac and cutting into 'chips' then spray with fry lite and bung in oven till brown? they are LUSH!

will try the celeriac chips, thanks for the idea. I made butternut squash chips tonight & they were lovely.

YUM! I always make a dip' for my chips lol, with quark and bit lemon an garlic or whatever flavour i fancy, sometimes just some of the mustard with peppercorns in,,its my fave with steak and celeriac chips,,if we can still enjoy 'normal' food I think we will stick to it...just need to find a recipe for the equivilent to cadburys lol

Day 42 & all is going ok!
Need to drink more water! In this cold weather I sometimes just don't fancy watre.
B dukan bread & egg
L meatzza
D smoked salmon, steak

So far i have been in control of cooking & the kitchen, tomorrow I am having a pre Christmas break with my sister so hoping that I can stick to the food list!!!!!!!!!

Day 43
Had a minor blip with chocolate cheesecake last night!(not a whole portion) Was at an all inclusive restaurant & didn't really want a pudding but ordered it to keep dining companion"happy" quote "you have can't keep this up" I can agree with something I read on here abput pressure from people who are not Dukaning & although they encourage you to lose weight are not really prepared to actually acompany you through the phases until conso where gala meals are allowed. I did ok on the rest of the meal, smoked salmon & steak. Hope doing a strick remainder of the week will hold back any damage.

So my message to my loved ones is I know you mean well but just let me get on with my slightly strange way of eatng as it is making me happy!

Off to my sisters today!
B dukan bread & egg (love it)
L meatzza
D chicken (baked with spicy rub)
snack Jelly
2 L water

Watch out for your diet sabatours.....

u stick at it girl! Its always hard to keep or maintain weight i think, an u need to listen to urself and what makes u happy which is doing what u know keeps u on the straight an narrow.

Day 44 involved a long journey which I planed for in advance! I cut meatzza into portions & wrapped I individually in tin foil, I also had 2 cooked chicken breasts. I put there all in a lunch bag with a cool block. I got 2 litre& a half bottles of M & was ready to go!

On way had a small vodka &diet coke so not to disastrous. Arrived safely at Mums to have a chicken breast & small sociable glass of wine. That's my drinking done for a while.

yesterday my sister & I went away for the weekend so slight rule breaking involved!
B none,
L curried chicken with a little bit of roti
D barracuda(yummy but I think they pan fried it, scraped all visible flour coating etc off)
snack half a chicken

I have not managed to take oat ran for the last two days but will have it today. I am in a country that doesn't believe in fat free, the lowest yoghurt I could find was 10% fat & 18%. Carbs! Nobody has ever heard of quark! So on Mon I am going to have a go at slow cooker yoghurt!!!!! !

Back