china is starting cruise

Didn't stop P!!!! thats all I had up until my post since then i've had white wine & vv naughty bread & butter. Will put it all behind me tomorrow. Had a lovely meal out with OH. God it's hard trying to keep everyone happy. I have 1 son & he has 1 son, mine is married, luckily neither live with us. My DIL is lovely but she is an actress/singer by trade so not great on common sense!! ha ha, I really love her though, she has known son since they were 13, now 26.
Back home with bowl of yoghurt watching CBB, off to bed soon & tomorrow another day
Night Night

China a girl after my in heart xxx we can be gin monsters together lol have a great Dukan weekend

Morning All
Back on the dukan treaadmill this morning after a blip last night. Love the fact that a little blip doesn't have a major effect on this diet. Stiff all over from the gym yesterday. It doesn't take a long break to undo all the gym effort.
It's really cold so going to do the supermarket trip early & get back indoors for the rest of the day, the couch is calling me. Going to make another batch of yoghurt today. Aiming to do PP today.
Food plan
B- dukan bread & egg
L-dukan shepherds pie
D- roast beef
Snacks- yoghurt & jelly, boiled eggs & prawns

liking the sound of that menu china xxx

Yesterday went all wrong, ate a load of carbs & drank a bottle of wine. Putting it behind me & strating again. I'm having so much troubke getting my head into gear, & not inspired in the menu dept either. On a better note, the yoghurt I made yesterday turned out really well, so now have 4pts stashed in the fridge. I had run out of yoghurt yesterday & really missed it for snacking, yoghurt & jelly really fills me up. that was lack of planning.
B-dukan bread & egg
L-?
D-?
snacks-boiled eggs & prawns. yoghurt

China come on lass you know we need to plan to succeed on Dukan. Dig deep and find your Dukan mojo. Have a great Dukan Sunday xxx

Thanks for supportive messages
been to Lidl & food plan is done.
Lunch is going to be a cheeseburger pie sort of thing ( have adapted it slightly)
Dinner will be beef or tinned salmon
Dukan mojo is back!

Hi chinababe....glad to see youre back on track. I felt terrible after falling off the wagon and having an options hot choc! Thought I had well and truly mucked it up but decided to just forget about it and carry on Dukaning. Its actually a good thing to see others doing the same thing from time to time because it shows we're all infallable but we can just pick up, dust off and start again! I think little set backs make us re-evaluate and move on being stronger for it. Omg thats profound for a Sunday! Lol.

China great post xxx

did yesterday with no cheating woo hoo!I made the turkey yung sing recipe of Paulines for luch today. It was absolutely lovely. making roast beef & BNS for dinner. Back on the dukan wagon. yippee!
B-dukan bread & egg
L-turkey yung sing
D-roast beef & BNS
snacks- hard boiled eggs, yoghurt & jelly
I'm doing the cider vinegar thing as well! even if that doest do any good at least I'm drinking 3 glasses extra of water!

Last night I felt so bloated, don't feel too bad this morning. Why oh why can't I stop eating? PP today, hoping that I an get through it. On attack I found it really easy but since Christmas have struggled everyday! Oh is not doing dukan & has ocd so doesn't like the fridge to be crammed with tupperware boxes of stuff, so cooking meat & having it ready to eat is a bit of a challenge, plus he doesn't really understand the rules of the diet ie. no carbs etc & keeps asking for meals that are not on plan. When I did attack I found it easy to cook his & then do something for me, plus I was away at my sisters for 3 weeks early on. I keep trying to explain the dukan way that I want to follow but finding it hard to follow at the moment.I've got some leftover veg to add to his dinner & I'll just have chicken. I'm doing the cider vinegar thing but it hasn't decreased my appetite at all!
Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg, slice of cold beef left from last night
L- tinned salmon
D-roast chicken
snacks- jelly & yoghurt, boiled eggs

So far so good today,
Stuck to the plan & went to the gym
30 mins on cross trainer & 30 mins on bike

Sounds like your having a rough time Chine. Hang in there and keep posting how you feel, It is difficult cooking separate meals I do my Dulkan stuff and if he wants any I just put spagetti, chips of pots on his xxx keep going xxx

today I'm off to stay with my son & wife for the night. so happy! also I can cook whatever I want over there, they are just so happy to have me in the kitchen! plus the kitchen is really tidy when I've finished!
food plan
B-dukan bread & egg
L- beef yung sing (adapted from PaulineGins recipe
D- roast beef, BNS & courgettes
snacks- boiled eggs yoghurt & smoked salmon

Pauline thanks for reminder!

Good dukan day yippee!!!

Back