china is starting cruise

Yesterday was a good dukan day, out for lunch & planning on the roast beef & a sneaky glass or two of wine. As long as I stay away from the sugary carbs I will be happy!

Monday = new week = new start
PP today,
B-dukan bread & egg
L-omelette
D-chicken thighs & bbq sauce

good luck xxx

Monday done without any slip ups, off to bed. happy bunny

STS, this week, quite disappointed!

awwwww china it will show, don't let your head drop chin up chuck xxx

Oh China that is disappointing - it is soooo hard when that happens but I find that I can pick myself up after a day of stamping my feet!!! LOL! Head down and keep going - also your TW is so low your body is gonna fight you all the way!!!

Epic fail last night, ate for Britain. plus half a box of chocs. Head hung in shame. Cooking my dukan bread now. Back on the dukan rd.

epic fail because you let the scales rule your mind. Don't let the numbers sabotage your good work, that loss could have been today China.

.........................................................................................................................................THE DUKAN LINE
There its drawn drink plenty of water, be good you only had a blip China it will come of them scales will move. :D

Oh well a blip was all that was - hope you actually enjoyed it China - onwards for a great week this week! xxx

Yep forget about it, don't let it continue to be a blip that's the key x

depressed:(
failing on all fronts

China xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx whats wrong???????????????????????????? why do you say your failing? confess what have you ate?

Thanks P holding hand, line redrawn yet again
not naming my sins as list is far too bad
xx
B-dukan bread & egg
L- will be turkey yuk sing ( thank you P for amazing recipe)
D-will be chicken & some veg

need to up the water drinking

the most important thing is your recognise ure mistake and have learnt from it :) and we all dig into the chocolates at one point - afterall we're human and we're women, lol. Sometimes we need a bit of a binge to make us realise how much we enjoy the dukan diet because it gives us a nice sense of control and power to say no when we need to :) Keep your chin up, it's hard but all things worth having take some work, just think your only 12 pounds off your target weight, keep on track and you'll be there before you know it and you'll never look back :)

Glad that line is drawn and your feeling ready to climb on the bus again China - come on lovely - you know it makes sense - let's get this done and dusted!! x

Evening China we are all hear to help pick you up xxx hows it going today?

Back