Cho Yung Tea

samjay123

Silver Member
Hello.
Has anyone tried Cho Yung Tea?. It's sold in Holland and Barrett. Wondering if its worth it for a weight loss boost? It's usually £39.99 a pack (pricey!!) but at the moment H&B have their Buy one Get one for a Penny offer. So two packs for £40.
Suggestions welcomed :)

I know of someone locally who sells this for £12.50 a box. I've not tried it myself, but he claims he and his wife have lost weight drinking two cups of it a day - but then, he would claim that, because he's selling it isn't he?!

I think I'll stick to my green tea ;)

it's either a laxitive or a diuretic or both. so you're really just either peeing or pooing your way to weightloss.

Sounds like a waste of money to me for something that might help or something that might not. I think the one key to weight loss is acceptance. Accept it is going to take as long as it take, accept you dont need to spend a lot of money to get there, accept you dont need stimulants - they just mess with your body/composure and make it harder.

I've got a feeling this is something I tried a few years ago, it makes you go to the toilet more - well it did with me anyways. Taste wise wasn't too bad but wouldn't drink it again.

Thanks maté Aslong as people dnt get the fake ones and only the plus they r amaizing,i have had them since tues,id recomend anyone tries this who struggles,or look at the reviews atleast,i am veey happy i did,
And no i dnt sell it i just bought some to use and love the results

What kind of results are you seeing from it?

Back