Choco shake with espresso.

Minotaurus

I know I've seen it mentioned in various formats, but I've just tried a choco shake with an added shot of espresso. It still ends up cold because a shot is pretty smal but my god is it lovely. Why don't the mention this in the pharmacy or on the dvd. I hope it doesn't react bad with the vitamins or mineral supplements in the shakes?

Yes, I do this also when meeting up with the girls in Starbucks. Take my shaker and bottle of mineral water to mix my vanilla shake, mix it all up and then add in the "Shot" - wow feel very luxurious sitting there. Starbucks are so relaxed they don't bat an eye at my behaviour.

I was thinking of putting some of the chocolate shake into a black coffee to make it a mocha. Do you think that would work ok?

Your expresso idea sound lovely by the way :)

I'm not 100% about how that would work. I like to drink all my shake at one time. Spreading it out over several coffees might take a little while? Is it ok to spread it out I wonder. Would be cool if it was.

The problem would be getting the powder mixxed with the hot coffee. I guess you could put it in a shaker with a lot of room for air because it really gets compressed fast when you shake a hot liquid.

Would love to try it though. A mostly coffe drink with some choco shake :)

My pharmacist had no problem with me spreading my shakes around. To be honest, he seemed to like the idea as more little meals (compared to a few large meals) is supposed to speed up your metabolism.

I know I've seen it mentioned in various formats, but I've just tried a choco shake with an added shot of espresso. It still ends up cold because a shot is pretty smal but my god is it lovely. Why don't the mention this in the pharmacy or on the dvd. I hope it doesn't react bad with the vitamins or mineral supplements in the shakes?
It will be fine.... Warm it in the microwave after!!! Lovely warm treat!!! x

Back