Chocolate Pudding

I've tried tesco and morrisons fir silken tofu and both places looked at me like I had got 2 bloody heads they didn't know what it was!!! Where abouts in asda was it?? Is it in the fresh but ?? Or with the tins and stuff xxx

Near the tinned tomatoes and passata! If you are still struggling ask to see one of the managers, if they dont know where it is then all is lost ha ha.Its in a box with silken tofu written on it and its by mori nu I think if that helps. Well worth getting. So looking forward to having it tonight. My hubby doesnt like choc pud ( I know so odd) so it looks as if I will have to have it all to myself!Happy hunting

Oh wow I made this chocolate pud tonight .... headed to asda and got some tofu ... well 2 boxes actually just in case the choc pud was delish and yep it was .... I added a low fat orange yoghurt to it too and left it in the fridge for an hour or so and wowow it was really tasty so thanks sooooo much for the recipe ... i will be sharing it at my class on monday morning xxxxx

hollys nan said:
Near the tinned tomatoes and passata! If you are still struggling ask to see one of the managers, if they dont know where it is then all is lost ha ha.Its in a box with silken tofu written on it and its by mori nu I think if that helps. Well worth getting. So looking forward to having it tonight. My hubby doesnt like choc pud ( I know so odd) so it looks as if I will have to have it all to myself!Happy hunting

Thanks that's great I will go hunt some down tomorrow ;0) x

I agree your hubby is odd!! Who doesn't like choc pud!! Lol x enjoy the rest of your pud xx

I will be sharing it with my class on Monday toooo! But best get my supplies of tofu in before everyone gets some. The staff will soon know what tofu is with us all liking this recipe. Yum yum, still got three ramkins left, every time I go into the fridge I drool!

At last I've found the holy Grail !!!! Lol asda had it and the guy I asked even knew where it was!! And didn't look at me like I had got 2 heads !

I will be doing it later so I will let y'all know what think of it ;0)

:drool::drool::drool:Great stuff, glad you found it. Good job you dont live near me, well I dont think so, or else there would be a fight down the aisle lol! Sent hubby out before for some and he said there were only 2 boxes left. Asda, I think you had better batten down the hatches, S W members are on their way! ha ha

I didn't like it at all. Mine didnt go smooth, it is very lumpy and the cocoa is very strong even with loads of sweetner in :(

Joanne24 said:
I didn't like it at all. Mine didnt go smooth, it is very lumpy and the cocoa is very strong even with loads of sweetner in :(

Oh no u did blend it didn't u?? I did mine with a hand blender and was super smooth! And I also put orange essence in too, you could always put less coco in and try it then :0) x

Yes I first mixed it with the electric mixer, then thought this doesnt look well, so I got my hand blender out. Jobs a good un then. Perhaps you need to experiment with the sweetner and cocoa as everyones tastes are different, but well worth experimenting when you get it right. It really brightened up my weekend, yes sad I know.

Ohhh no I never lol

I just stirred it and gave it a bit of a whisk. Maybe I should blast it with the hand blender lol

Mmmmmmm it sounds yummy, will buy all the ingredients after SW WI tomorrow ;) and try it. It's * week for me so i need comfort food! :eek:

Yes give it a right good old blast doesnt take long. Just got one left, went to Asda today to stock up on the tofu as I told my group today about it. Dont want them to run out ha ha. Let me know how you go on with it next time.

What cocoa brand are you all using & where can I get it from? Couldn't find any unsweetened cocoa in Asda, just drinking chocolate.
Tried making it with options & it wasn't very nice :(

Back