Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

That sounds like a very wise and tentative step for your first day of Conso ChrisR. As you say, enjoy every nibble of those Strawberries.

I feel like Dora myself (only know about her as my 5 year old grandaughter has spent the last few years looking at her on the telly, she has now moved on to Spongebob squarepants!) Her song is.... WE DID IT>>> WE DID IT... Reached True weight.... Horray.. Hope it stays..

Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Chris has started conso! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well done Chris, I have the utmost respect for your perseverance, you will ace this the same way you aced Cruise! xxx

Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Chris has started conso! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well done Chris, I have the utmost respect for your perseverance, you will ace this the same way you aced Cruise! xxx

Thank you Mirjam couldnt have done it without your encouragement and help along the way x

Sounds like a positive, sensible start Chris - bet those strawberries tasted amazing :)

Thank you all - nice to have salad at lunch and tonight some carrot/turnip Ive bought raspberries for tonight :) so a very good dukan day but I am shattered I feel ill I'm so tired. Ive been up, down, & sideways today - our students have done wedding bouquets and other wedding designs for the open day. Nibbles bought so tomorrow lots of prep for kick off at 11 we have to wear either red, white or blue, or all 3 looking forward to it but hope I dont look like a zombie, really hope I can get in bed early tonight. I am not the pleasantist of people when I'm really tired - grumpy springs to mind watch out MrR I'll have his guts for garters later ........ Ah No he is very patient with me when Im tired. Fingers crossed the on/off girlfriend doesnt come tonight but comes here tomorrow instead. Have a good evening and so far conso aint so bad I'm only lightly tipping my toe in so far ;)

It sounds like a good start to me, take it slow, its the best way, youll need to get your head around all the new food introductions, its very exciting!! well done, you have done amazingly well!! Look forward to hearing more about it! Cx

Sounds like a good start to me Mrs R xx

Aww, thanks Chris! *mwah* :)

Hi, I think its really interesting to read what you are having! U seem to have loads on at the moment to cope with so well done for focusing on what u need to have without overwhelming urself, good luck ;-)

What has Dr Dukan done to me - wierd how I really dont want anything, Im not bothered about bread never have been even before I couldnt have it. Rice, pasta and potato's not bothered either - but I'm looking forward to hummus and carrot sticks its all a mystery and very strange. The strangest thing ever is I'm thinking I probs wont have a dessert at weekend MrR said we should go out for a meal then I can choose something instead of mammoth scrutinisation of the menu!!! The on/off girlfriend is here - :rolleyes: LOL Ah I dont mind she is lovely just very quiet and hard to get to know even after 2 years ...... MrR wants to go for a walk but Im just too tired energy has gone out the window for tonight :)

MMmmmm understand it though Chris - bit like being overwhelmed by the sweet shop...... I think you are doing great just taking it slow and adjusting..... Well jealous of veggies every day - how cool is that for a start!!! Would be making my batches of soup and stuff - gonna make a cottage pie as keep forgetting to do one and then really miss it on a PV day - if I look back on my menus for every PV day I have steak, carrot and swede and mushroom and onion!!! LOL....... Variety is the spice of life - I need to remember that!!!

Chris youve started conso....great start Dr Dukans majic is working then.....he is changing you/our attitudes to food choices fab to hear onwards and.......onwards xxx

Tue - 15/5 PV
a good but hectic day today Im still cream crackered so tired I feel ill ......... but did enjoy the buzz of it being so busy though. Today I've had muffins, beef salad, strawberries (just a few) and Trudy's flan with BNS & mushrooms. I also had a fourth of a muffin at the open day buffet. It is good to have vegetables everyday as they fill you up even more. If I have a small amount of fruit this week and then reintroduce something next week. Think I will have my PP day on Thursday and weigh on a Friday morning - oh dear hope its OK.............. I've been too tired to read my book so thats what I plan to do tonight as it won't be long before I'm in bed. Hope everyone is OK i will catch up tomorrow night I finish work tomorrow at 2.30 so I wont be as tired when I come home tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hope ur whirlwind calms down a bit for u soon and u get plenty of rest! Soooo jealous of ur strawberries!

Thanks Kirsty, yep should do its down hill now to the end of term in 2 weeks time then I will be a lady of leisure for 3 months :) :) :) I will have a clean and tidy house at least

Hey Chris, in the event that you find cleaning therapeutic (or even enjoyable!) and you run out, give me a call because I've got plenty .....!! :D

P xx

Back