Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Fantastic that Dukan bus still has you girls on and winning the battle xxx

A hard day but no worse than usual. Dont know where this week has gone. Dukan wise im doing good, pp tomorrow i think going to get up 15 mins early so i can have some eggs for breakfast. Off to bed another early night but I need it

Great xxx night night Chris xxx

better get ready for work before a queue starts at the bathroom door, MrR has just got in before me!

Have a fab dukan day and see you all later. :)

Of Mrs R it is lovely to see positive Polly Dukan wise - keep going special lady and those pesky few pounds will disappear in no time........ Bet you are feeling amazing! xxxx

Have you had a great pp Thursday???

How you doing Mrs R? Hope PP day was good! xxx

Well if you read my last post on my diary Chris I can say exactly the same!!!! It is a battle which we can win - I miss the days of cruising through cruise without a thought of cheating - it was bliss!!!! Second time around it is hard.....
On the plus side the sun is shining today and it is glorious outside..... Let's make the most of it! xxxx

yep Trudy you are so right at least we are trying ............. and the sun has been shining here as well. I've been to the local butchers and spent £40 on protein the only problem is my darling family keep eating it!!!

Thank goodness Ben doesn't raid the fridge yet!!!! LOL! x

Tell them its ALL YOURS........................ lol we need our meat to survive xxx hang in there Chris, youll be back into this 100% before the weekend is out xxx

its a trip to Costco tomorrow afternoon to fill my newly acquired second hand fridge/freezer for the garage - might as well fill it with good old dukan stuff ..............

Just catching up Chris, great to see you posting regular again x

I keep thinking I should get a second freezer. We've only got a modest fridge-freezer in the kitchen and I can't take full advantage of when staples are on offer.

Have a good week Chris - less than 4 to go... xx

I'm glad I have 2 freezers it was the extra fridge space too. The one in the kitchen gets filled with cans of coke, beer, orange juice etc so no room for food, drinks have now been banished to the garage!

Not had time for Costco yet but hoping to go tomorrow afternoon. I have another 2 weeks to work then off for Easter :)

In the country, we actually have two fridge freezers and a tall freezer! We added a cheap second fridge freezer to be a booze fridge for the wedding and the extra freezer space is always useful too!

Easter in two weeks? I've to wait three for my Easter ;)

A very long day at work yesterday went out at 7am got home at 9.30 pm, done in when I got home last night. Had a 5 minute chat then had to go to bed. Of course its Mothers Day on Sunday so its one of the busiest times in the floristry calendar. We had external verifiers in too from City & Guilds which added to a mad day, a student having an epileptic seizure, had to go running into town to find him, a meltdown from a student with mental health needs etc etc etc the joys of working in education. Who said working in Education was a doddle? ............

Out again tonight straight from work watching a colleague do a floral demonstration at a local flower club looking forward to that as he is brilliant. PV today then I think a run of PP's to get my $*&% in gear especially while the house will be full of Costco protein. Is lamb allowed now a recipe is on the dukan website ......... hope so as I love it.

Hope everyone is OK and I'll be catching up with my MM friends tomorrow night because my weekend starts then ;)

Back