Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Its all gone a little too quiet. Chris how you doing me owld yakka xxx

Thanks Sid for thinking of me. I'm OK been extra busy with our garden makeover. I am now a landscape labourer! Costing a fortune and its hard work, I was glad of a day off yesterday ....... Today I'm in work for a meeting with a student's social worker - oh the joys of new students plus I'm helping to do some wedding flowers for a member of staff. All in all not a bad day then back to do a bit more digging. Diet OK ish just trying to find my motivation & willpower again. I'm not completely disappearing from MM just been too tired for the laptop.

Hard work Chris will be burning off calories, when the gardens finished post pics xxx My eldest is having his lighting fitted this week to complete garden make over. Keep at at it Chris the rewards will come xxx

Gardening sounds great, it can become all full-time obsession, can't it? I once completely dug over and planted out a small garden (my first ever) and I was out there from dawn till dusk every day for 2 weeks - back-breaking but oddly satisfying. You'll do a wonderful job, with your knowledge and eye for flowers. Great weather you've been having for it, too. Do drop in when you have a mo, won't you? I don't want you going awol like you did at the back end of last year xxx

Thank you Sara X

The garden is going to be low maintenance except for a section of lawn. We had loads of trees and bushes that had got out of hand so we've got shut. We realised where the trees were that the sun is there all the time. We thought why not pave that area too so we have a choice, sit near the house or at the bottom of the garden where we have a beautiful view. So that's what we are doing, replacing fence panels and some posts too. Going to have pots dotted about next summer. It will be lovely, hard work but worth it and I get to spend time with my lovely brother as he is the chief flagger.

Not doing too bad diet wise seem to be getting there slowly but surely.

A big 'THANK YOU' Sid and Sara for thinking of me. You haven't got shut of me yet!!! LOL X A couple of photos below.

2013-08-03 15 03 41.jpg
My garden view

Attachments

• 2013-08-03 15.02.30.jpg
    2013-08-03 15.02.30.jpg
    829.8 KB · Views: 26
What a lovely view I'm so envious xxx Hey don't knock slowly getting there all is good as once was said this is a marathon not a race xxx keep going, digging and flagging lol thoughts of you doing a charly dimmock came to mind there then I thought Chris..................neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to lady like ;) xxx

I consider that exercise indeed! (I can never quite understand how I can merrily leave the housework and go off for a nice country walk... oh perhaps I can ;))!
Hang in there Chris. One day at a time :)

Jo housework is NOT a priority here, I do it when I can't get away with not doing it. Spoiled for choice here when it comes to going for a lovely walk. A friend of mine loves cleaning I always say to her she's bonkers.

Sid, No defo not a Charlie Dimmock I keep my ample chest covered, my brother would pass out. Although I've been shifting concrete fence posts, blocks of stone etc. Today its chucking down so job on hold, a lovely day planned with my daughter. Time is running out for time together as she will be a full time worker from the 2nd, she is under no illusions that it is going to be hard especially the first year. She passed her driving theory test last week and has her practical next week. Positive vibes please she passes, she is a good little driver.

I'm having very overdone muffins for breakfast with yoghurt!

She's flying high atm xxx everything crossed for her and enjoy your precious time xxx

Why do cleaning when you've got another more important task? Gardens is definitely sexier - even if its a bit harder work! Looks lovely Chris, enjoy!

ps eldest unmarried daughter doing fine - she'll walk it. Clever girl

Today has been great, retail therapy with my Rebecca. She bought a friendship bracelet for me in Monsoon so I got one for her. The shop assistant thought it was a lovely idea between mother & daughter :) I've seen a winter coat in M & S I love so going to buy when its payday, not very often I go shopping and see something I really like.
Today its been muffins, yoghurt, chicken, low fat very lean ham and .......... more chicken.
Really got to get my thinking cap on and come up with other things to eat besides chicken. Think I'll take a look back at my original diary for a few reminders of what I used to have many moons ago.
Have a good weekend everyone.

:) x

Awwwww love the bracelets xxx AND Buy that coat tomorrow no butts xxx

LOL Sid got to wait for payday, 5 Tons of crush and run plus 2 tons of sand to pay for next week, 100 flags paid for this week. I know how it feels on Grand Designs, think I could be a project manager. Dryer packed in too and cannot manage without one of them once I'm back at work! So the coat will have to wait.

Awww what a shame. Lets hope they are still stocking it for when your ready to buy. Have a productive weekend xxx

Great to read all your updates, Chris. The garden sounds like a lovely project. And good luck to your daughter for her driving test - she's on a roll at the moment! You need to give me some tips on how to remain close to your grown-up children, or maybe it will get easier again once we're over the teenage hump!

And Dukan-ing too! I'm really pleased for you, now keep it up xxx

Back