Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

What to have for lunch that is the question? had 2 muffins so far, love it when food isn't a priority in my mind at all times!

Think it will be 2 eggs & extra lean bacon, later chicken if I'm peckish (going to develop a cluck soon) & spicy meatballs. Need a PV on Sunday as child no 1 is cooking roast dinner so its another PP tomorrow.

have a fab bank holiday weekend whatever the weather and think of me & my wheelbarrow in the rain. :D

Will be thinking of you Chris, I wish my boys would invite me for lunch...............two years ago we were invited for parties and meals ..................lately I am just a baby sitter xxx how the cogs of time have moved on xxx

Rebecca hasn't moved out yet Sid so lets wait & see what happens when she does ;) think she feels sorry for me having to put up with owd grumpy arse and having to barrow sand & stone. Might not bother if he doesn't lighten up!

Rebecca hasn't moved out yet Sid so lets wait & see what happens when she does ;) think she feels sorry for me having to put up with owd grumpy arse and having to barrow sand & stone. Might not bother if he doesn't lighten up!

You tell him, Chris!

P x

MrR is back to his usual self, everyone is entitled to be grumpy every now and then I suppose, he puts up with me too ;)

we've had a palaver with the flags had to send some back because they were damaged or wait for it 'not flat'. What is up with this country ............ companies or people do not care any more, do they not have pride in what they do or the product they sell. I would get sacked or Ofsted would close the college down.

Typically its peeing down the (now 3rd time lucky) flags are being dropped on my drive with 5 tons of stuff as we speak. sorry to say it will waken next door neighbours, pay back time for her dog that never stops barking.

Will be bloody glad when this job is done!!! It will be good to get back to work for a rest, easier carrying buckets of flowers - LOL.

PP = muffins, roast salmon, basa fillets, meatballs, chicken = protein feast

decided to weigh on a Sunday as I did before. Keeps me on the straight and narrow for weigh in and I have more time as during the week I would probably forget to weigh on the same day.

Right off to get my wheelbarrow ..............

MrR is back to his usual self, everyone is entitled to be grumpy every now and then I suppose, we've had a palaver with the flags had to send some back because they were damaged or wait for it 'not flat'. What is up with this country ............

QUOTE]

Your lucky my twisty arse is twisting as I type ....................not a court in the land would convict me lol
Chris your garden will be worth it in the end xxx your corner of heaven on earth xxx

HOpe the flags get done without WW III!!! Your diary is so upbeat and really helping me to get motivated - thanks Mrs R!!!We are leaving for a horse show in a couple of hours so just chilling before a 6 hr drive!!! x

NOwhere now - lorry has a flat tyre so chilling in the office waiting for them to finish repairing it and then an early start tomorrow to get to the show in time!!! Oh what fun! x

Chris, you're right back on it - I'm so glad! Isn't it funny how for months can't manage one good day and suddenly we're in the right place again. Good luck getting back to tw and staying there this time, don't let college mess with your head.

We've had glorious weather to last 2 days, hope you did too and those flagstones have finally been laid. If I was undertaking a job like that with my other half one of us (he) would be dead by now! xx

temporary halt to the mammoth job as waiting for some of the faulty flags to be replaced. It always ends up a much bigger job than anticipated. Eh oh its getting there without too much bloodshed.
Sometimes I'm sure it only happens to us. Dodgy flags, now my fan oven is faulty, so another day having to wait in for an engineer. So that's the fridge, dryer & now this, they say it comes in three but for us its fours knowing our luck ...... whats next I wonder!

Last edited:
temporary halt to the mammoth job as waiting for some of the faulty flags to be replaced. It always ends up a much bigger job than anticipated. Eh oh its getting there without too much bloodshed.
Sometimes I'm sure it only happens to us. Dodgy flags, now my fan oven is faulty, so another day having to wait in for an engineer. So that's the fridge, dryer & now this, they say it comes in three but knowing our luck ...... plus the flags whats next I wonder!
Poor you, I sympathise totally & admire your patience. I would def have murdered someone by now!!!

you know earlier when I said things break in threes but in my case fours well its now fives. My car was making a funny clunk but only when I reversed on our drive. Anyway the bottom of the spring (the big curly thing that the brake discs are near) has broken off and was loose therefore making the clunk. Needs to be replaced! So just before I go back to work the car needs repairing! What is next!

Flippin hell......................................

How annoying! Poor you x

The car is fixed (phew) hate having no car, buses are rubbish here one an hour and that doesn't always turn up. Main oven fixed, dodgy flags replaced. Now just to sort the fridge saga, sent two letters to D & G and Indesit and addressed them to their Managing Directors, lets see if that does anything.

My patio should be sorted by the middle of next week, got away with doing some heavy grafting while I'm at work :) :) :)

The diet had gone a little awol the past few days with having no oven but I'm not worrying I didn't do anything massively bad.

I'm out later with my girl and tomorrow we are out for a girly day shopping and lunch, our summer is almost over. I have to get used to my beautiful daughter being a full time working young lady. Do hope she is going to be OK, a good salary but it will be a challenge and stressful for her, and will have no time for herself. But it is what she wants to do, I could never imagine her sitting by a desk anyway. It's just if students get violent which can happen but she does know what to do so I'm probably worrying for nothing. A mothers love eh!

See you all later x

:)

Glad all is getting sorted - enjoy your last few days of holiday Mrs R..... Well done on the Dukan front! xxxx

Back