Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

The thing about housework, missus, is that there's no rush, it will still be there waiting for you. So, if you get a better/different offer, it's your duty to take/go get it :D

You're welcome ;)

P x

Housework is like the poor, always with us..... So I'm with pol, enjoy the moment and don't fret about the rest.
Good to see you back Chris

Ooh expensive perfume, I love expensive perfume! :D

Chris - re yoghurt, do you think there are less failures with an electric yoghurt maker? What's the difference? I'm so annoyed as I can't work out what I'm doing wrong, neither can DH. x

Ooh expensive perfume, I love expensive perfume! :D

Chris - re yoghurt, do you think there are less failures with an electric yoghurt maker? What's the difference? I'm so annoyed as I can't work out what I'm doing wrong, neither can DH. x

I bought Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise it is gorgeous, usually buy English Pear & Freesia but fancied a change and of course Bobbi Brown eyeshadow and lipstick. A bit extravagant but we haven't been proper shopping since the summer.

my slow cooker is a bit past it so didn't think it was keeping temperature plus if its colder weather it takes longer or so I've been told. I always use Yeo valley probiotic.

I know you like your yoghurt so it would be well worth the money as it never goes wrong £19.99 link below. The lid fits perfectly and I always use starter yoghurt and milk at room temperature too. Usually leave mine on overnight, fab yoghurt lovely and thick if you strain which is what I always do (like to stand my spoon up in it reminds of my Greek hols - LOL)

Electric Yoghurt Maker in yoghurt makers at Lakeland

Oh Chris, I read your post about the JO Malone stuff you bought as if it were a reply to Alice's question about yoghurt and was thinking they were very exotic sounding yoghurt flavours!!

Vanilla and anise, pear and freesia - not impossible to imagine these days!

Oh and I LOVE the big CD reveal! Hello again CD/Alice, what a brilliant way to reappear!!!

Lots of love Chris, so sorry you're still feeling pain, it's just exhausting and no wonder you're feeling a little down.

Joodle x

Ha Ha Joodle, that made me grin. Pear and freesia yoghurt sounds like it should be on one of the M&S adverts (you know - not just any yoghurt, this is...)!!

Chris - bought lakeland yog-maker this afternoon and first batch is on now; very simple to prepare, looking forward to tasting in morning. Thanks for the advice and hope you are ok xx

Go on you yoghurt-making Dukanettes, get experimenting with those flavourings. I'm thinking 'what would Heston do?!'

well ..... friends.......... I am cream crackered. Thank God I don't work Fridays. We have the threat of Ofsted in the next few weeks so everyone is twitchy. They put the fear of god in normal hardworking dedicated staff! They just need to see what we do in a 'normal' day if there is such a thing. Today we have had traumas, tears, tantrums, self harming, nervous breakdowns, you name it we have had it today and all of this week to be honest and teaching is to take place too as well as giving the students a realistic working environment. At times I wonder why I work in Education. I do know really, I love it, but it is so hard at times to be able to forget it once home.

diet could be better but I'm not stressing I have enough of that at work LOL x

Had a good time last night at a colleague/friend 50th birthday and OMG I do look fat. Felt good though tapered trousers and a long red top (don't usually wear red) plus the killer shoes. Danced all night and was determined I wasn't taking them off and I didn't. By the eck though I'm suffering this morning with my poorly feet. So girls there is now FB photographic evidence of the damage and stupidity of not doing any diet! So not fair but my very own fault. Will keep looking at the photo, MrR said 'hush your wind its how your stood'. Erm ...... I don't think so, although my friends from work are all short *****. Hope everyone is OK x

Well Chis I think you look fab, and you suit red xxx you have no stats what have you put on (even though you look ok to me) and what do you want to loose? xxx

Boo :( how I wish I had a magic wand and I could *fix* us all. Bloomin' diets!!

Chris, you had a fab night and danced your feet off! Don't let a couple of photos upset you - TV presenters/stars all know that the camera adds lbs.

And I agree with Sid, you look beautiful, love.

P x

Thank you Sid & Pol where would I be without you lovely people. I'm so over it now as I tuck into Roast chicken!

Apparently I should like and wear red as its a good colour for my birth sign (Ive always been awkward)

Ooh, what colour should I be wearing Chris? I'm Libra. I feel in such a rut/frumpy with my clothes (always blacks/neutrals) but have no idea what would look good. Hope this week goes well at work x

Hi Chris, hope Ofsted threat has subsided! For the record, in my book, teachers are to be revered for the awesome work they do, not just teaching but way beyond.

I am doffing my hat to you in appreciation!

Hope you're ok and don't go fretting about photos!

Joodle x

Ooh, what colour should I be wearing Chris? I'm Libra. I feel in such a rut/frumpy with my clothes (always blacks/neutrals) but have no idea what would look good. Hope this week goes well at work x

pale Blue and Green are good colours for Librans but think I should be the same star sign as you as these are my fav colours not red Alice. X

Im Curious now....as a Gemini whats mine ????

Wait, isn't colour more to do with your skin tone than something bonkers like your star sign??!!!

Back