Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

PS I'm Aquarius, what should I wear?

Its just a bit of fun xxx as long as its not black......

I used to wear black all the time but now with being an old f**t it draws me xxx

and just think of all the calories you must have burned with all that dancing!
x

Yes... as you say... once, someone into colours having followed I can't remember now which course, told me that I should never wear dark colours on top but bright ones rather. It's true that, since then, I've pretty much taken her advice and agree that bright colours suit me better! (Black and navy a requisite for below the waist though, with my (current!) rear end!!).
How's work?
x

Hi Chris, any sign of Ofsted yet? You must be counting down to the Christmas holidays now. Hope your feet have recovered from all that dancing! If I ever wear heels, it's on the basis that a pair of back up ballet pumps are stuffed in to my bag! x

Yes... as you say... once, someone into colours having followed I can't remember now which course, told me that I should never wear dark colours on top but bright ones rather. It's true that, since then, I've pretty much taken her advice and agree that bright colours suit me better! (Black and navy a requisite for below the waist though, with my (current!) rear end!!).
How's work?
x

Black & Navy is good colours too in my present non diet state Jo. Although I love Navy all shades of blue. Work fine but very hectic, Ofsted not appeared as yet but internal inspections due next week just as we are preparing the floral designs for Arley Hall. Oh well the senior managers will see how hard we work. Christmas shop starts too, never ending but love it ...... How is your working life Jo?

Hi Chris, any sign of Ofsted yet? You must be counting down to the Christmas holidays now. Hope your feet have recovered from all that dancing! If I ever wear heels, it's on the basis that a pair of back up ballet pumps are stuffed in to my bag! x

Hi Lorly good to see a message from you.

No sign of Ofsted but senior managers on the prowl next week. Gets everyone on edge actually.

I have a painful problem with my feet (Morton's Neuroma) whether I wear heels or flats, just waiting for an operation to sort it. Fingers crossed it wont be too long before I have them done. At 5' 10" I very rarely wear heels but do feel good in them except of course for the pain :(

Youch, Chris! Had to look up moretons neuroma and it sounds horrid. Apparently Patrick Duffy (the one who was bobby Ewing in Dallas) had the same several years ago. Today's useless bit of info! Hope you are not stressing with work and get some time with your lovely family this Xmas.

Sorry Chris - I missed your question. My working life is GOOD! I've been at the same place for many years but my working life has had a real shake up with this new guy and I'm loving the challenge. I don't think I've ever felt as enthusiastic about my work in my life!
End of term nearing for you... I always think of you when I watch Waterloo Road (I'm a bit behind so saw last episode of series only last night!) x

Thanks everyone. No Ofsted so far we have that pleasure to look forward to in the new year. Had Ofsted consultants & that went very well. So we are not too worried it all depends on what happens on the day really & what that particular inspector likes to see its a minefield really!

Hope you have had a good christmas & ready for a dukan healthy 2014
(I am trying to physch myself up for the 6th)

Is it next week yet?

and...? some of us don't get onto FB!

Back