Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Fab to see your diary popping up again Chris - like the sound of egg in mince mmm would be nice in oatbran like a Dukan scotch egg x

Aargh! Will I see size 14 again? Getting in my holiday kit is not funny. I really don't get this at all -ok went a bit ott at Xmas and it's been creeping up, but drastic action is called for when I come back. I'm just relieved I didn't chuck the size 16 shorts otherwise I'd have nothing to wear. Chris any tips on how to get back on track? You're obviously moving in the right direction.

Excellent loss, Chris, and I think it's a great thing to stay off the scales... I'm consciously avoiding them when I can and it's true that it's great not to see too many fluctuations. Having said that, I did get on this morning which was daft just before official weigh in tomorrow.

The weather is lovely at the moment. Are you walking again?
I did tell you that we were coming over to catch a glimpse of the Tour de France on the Cambs to London leg, didn't I?

Thanks Jo, weather here isn't bad either. Not walking very much sad to say, Morton's Neuroma haven't been sorted yet. For some unknown reason I was discharged. No wonder I didn't get a follow up!

I hope to either go to Skipton or Harrogate I've been trying to find a hotel for the weekend but no joy and besides they are asking silly money. We shall just go very early and soak up the atmosphere. I cannot wait for the summer sports to be here, Wimbledon & Tour de France - yehhhhhhhhhh

Aargh! Will I see size 14 again? Getting in my holiday kit is not funny. I really don't get this at all -ok went a bit ott at Xmas and it's been creeping up, but drastic action is called for when I come back. I'm just relieved I didn't chuck the size 16 shorts otherwise I'd have nothing to wear. Chris any tips on how to get back on track? You're obviously moving in the right direction.

You will see 14 again ST that's what I hope for too. As far as getting back on track I couldn't go on anymore worrying about the weight I had put on. Felt like an idiot to be honest. I also worried I wouldn't be able to stand all the protein again but surprisingly I have been fine and not craving anything really not even the demon 'C'. :)

I hope to either go to Skipton or Harrogate I've been trying to find a hotel for the weekend but no joy and besides they are asking silly money. We shall just go very early and soak up the atmosphere.

We're planning on finding a nice deserted (ha!) country lane to watch from... somewhere between Cambridge and London. My Dad's in charge of sourcing a B&B near from where he hails and, when pestered last night, was convinced that it's far too early (groan!). I can well imagine us sleeping in the car! We'll watch them whizz past and then drive up to New Brighton, to where my hubby hails, for some more reminiscing...

And because it'll be July, the weather will be good, right?!!

We're planning on finding a nice deserted (ha!) country lane to watch from... somewhere between Cambridge and London. My Dad's in charge of sourcing a B&B near from where he hails and, when pestered last night, was convinced that it's far too early (groan!). I can well imagine us sleeping in the car! We'll watch them whizz past and then drive up to New Brighton, to where my hubby hails, for some more reminiscing...

And because it'll be July, the weather will be good, right?!!

Anything like last July Jo it will be a scorcher! I am going to Harrogate with work at the end of April for 2 nights, hoping the hotel we are staying in will take my details just in case there is a cancellation for T d F weekend. You never know :) wanting to soak up the atmosphere before the sprint finish. Probably not see a thing but at least I can say I was there! Do wish I knew someone that lived in an apartment in Harrogate with a balcony right on the finish line, what a view point that would be. Just love the sport. Cant wait for June & July, my two fav sporting months. x

weekend again and the first F1 race of the season. Makes a change from the dreaded very boring game of football (sorry footy fans)

not sure what the plan is today foodwise or anything else for that matter. Big birthday celebrations this weekend and next, my dukan resolve may just go a little awry!

Have a good day chris. Are you not joining us next week? It's not your big birthday yet surely?

Have a good day chris. Are you not joining us next week? It's not your big birthday yet surely?

Another year Col ;)

Depends what our offspring have planned for MrR they wont let me in on the secret. Think they are planning a day out for us but especially for their Dad. x Had a weekend of champagne and good food. I'm not worrying though as can get back to it easy :)

Well we will miss you next week if your not there but have a brill day with the family and Deffo come to the next one xx

Yes a big miss Chris xxx

Dukan has gone off kilter the past week. MrR big birthday and there is trouble afoot where I work, redundancies and applying for you own job type S*** so to be honest dieting hasn't been a top priority. Strange though I'm not too worried as I know I can pull it back to 100% from tomorrow. I have another meal out today but that will be OK as I can choose wisely.

Hope everyone is OK and Dukanning or whatever else well. Take care X

Did you enjoy your weekend celebrations? That the main thing, you can do the Dukan no problem!! x

You on holiday now? Schools and stuff broken up with me. How goes?

I've come back from hols, started a 5 day attack to get rid of pudgy tum, and trying to behave..... But my beloved dad is ill, so things are upside down at the mo. Why is life never straightforward?

Oh no Chris. That really is the pits... I can't imagine having to do that! When will this happen? I do sympathise.
And I'm sorry to read about your Dad, Supertonic. Does he live close to you?
Take care. x

Best wishes to you xxx hard to diet with life being a b***h xxx

You on holiday now? Schools and stuff broken up with me. How goes?

I've come back from hols, started a 5 day attack to get rid of pudgy tum, and trying to behave..... But my beloved dad is ill, so things are upside down at the mo. Why is life never straightforward?

Sorry to hear about your Dad ST. Hard to think of anything else when you are faced with something so awful.

Because of when our half term was we are off these 2 weeks before Easter. Back to work the day after Easter Monday. A busy week that week as we are exhibiting at Harrogate Spring Show.

Still unsure about whats happening about my job. Our dept. is being 'disestablished' even the actual word upsets me! I'm probably more upset than worried tbh. Whatever will be will be!

Thinking of you ST X

Oh no Chris. That really is the pits... I can't imagine having to do that! When will this happen? I do sympathise.
x

Thanks Jo, no, I've never had experience of this either so don't know what to expect. I am good at my job lets just hope I can tick all the boxes to be successful. I'm not ready to retire just yet ;) X

Bit the bullet and joined Slimming World before I explode. Trying to eat more protein and once I'm into it I think I will do red days as I know after Dukan that more protein suits me better. Cannot face PP days just yet but once I'm focused and no work worries I may just return to Dukan 100% :)

Back