Christmas Challenge?

LaLaLou thats amazing well done you!! And Ness and Possible - a pound off forever well done.

I have sts today :( can't win em all.. I am joining Weightwatchers locallly on wednesday so i am hoping this will give me a bit more support and a push ahead, because my rate is a bit slow so I don't think Im going to make the Christmas Challenge now :(

Thank you!

Good luck with WW, a friend of mine really loves doing that, it sounds quite simple to do I think.

I always think with STS that at least you've not gained, got to think of the positive side :)

I have only lost a lb...but better than a lb on I guess...

Good luck everyone and well done to those of you with losses, and even those who have sts, because its better than gaining....Jx

Hiya all
hope everyone is begining to think of their little black numbers for the christmas party .....next week it will be the start of...

12 weeks till Christmas!:26:

crikey!

anyway I stayed the same this week - I made no effort I will admit as it was our anniversary and I decided to have a week off:eek:
(Im so good to myself!):p

After the weekend I will be back on the wagon again as this weekend we have family coming to stay

Well done on loosing the pound Jane D.
I think you're brilliant for being so positive about staying the same Possible... The fact you were honest about giving yourself a week off (very deserved I'm sure) just made me really admire you and, if you read what LaLaLou wrote above, at least staying the same means you haven't gained which is the best way to look at it. Enjoy your weekend with your family!

I've lost 2.5 this week so I'm chuffed to bits. That being said I've had a tummy bug all week so I'll probably put it back on when I eat again... Still, I've just reached my first stone off and I'm feeling positive I can do this now no matter what. :D

Hi,

You all are doing so great! I would love to join the christmas challenge. I joined slimming world last week and lost 1 1/2 pound inthe first week. Im going to aim for a 2 stone weight loss by christmas.

I hope everyones had a great week!

Shiobhan xx

Hiya Shiobhan, welcome aboard and well done on your great weight loss. :D

Welcome to the challenge Shiobhan :)

Well done on the losses everyone, so happy to see we're all still up for the challenge and are still losing :D

I've lost 2.75lbs this week, yay!

What a fab idea La La Lou, would you do the honours??

Jx

Okie Dokie!

I've tried to get an idea of where everyone's at through looking at sigs and trawling through the thread (never realised it was getting so long!)looking at each person's loss. So *hopefully* I've not got anything too wrong! There were tonnes of people (well, 30 to be exact) on the list at first, and most haven't been back on since to note their losses, so have done the list as the following:

Numbers in brackets = Christmas goal, then loss so far

Glittering gem - (14) -3
LaLaLou - (28) -18
Panda peepers - (28) -1.5
Missjelly - (42) -4
Jane-D - (29) -11
Ness - (28) -8.5
Cuddle paws (28) -12
Shyane - (28) -5
Ma q - (14) -2
Pink fluff - (28) -9
Possible - (20) -4
LilLenny - (28) -6
Tweetypie - (28) -7
Shiobhan - (28) -1.5

Obviously if anyone comes back on, or wants to join just add your name and details at the bottom. There's still plenty of time til Christmas, so I really think we can all make our goals :D

Thats fab Louise, thank you so much for doing that,,,,well done for having the patience for it....Jx

Hi Lisa, best of luck with it :)

Looks a bit restrictive for me, let us know how you get on with it! Is it similar to the "british heart foundation diet?" Tried to read it,but have something dancing in front of my eyes, migraine coming on I think, meh.

Diet looks good but as I am cutting carbs and managing to sustain ketosis, so I will stick with what I am doing, I have lost 15 inches in 5 weeks...woopee...Jx

Ok I am gona join this (if thats ok) pretty late I know, but I figure if I aim to lose 2lbs per week between now and Xmas then that will be 24lbs (nearly 2stone) so I am going to give it a bloody good go!!

Keep on keepin on everyone

Kel xx

Welcome aboard Kel, you've lost an amzing amount of weight so far... I'm in awe! :D

Back