Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PV christmas lunch

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    My son asked me yesterday "Mum, what about Christmas dinner, we can't if you can't". Now that will be a test but Im 100% sure I can do it. I put my son's mind at rest that I would still cook his favourite meal of the year with all the usual food and not to worry about me. I certainly dont want to spoil my family's lunch. This year my daughter will be home (been in france for the past 3 yrs) and last year MrR was very poorly with what we think was swine flu so 2011 is going to be fab. Whats a bit of chestnut stuffing & xmas pud anyway. I will be over 3 stone lighter - best christmas gift anyone could give to themselves.
    My target date is 7th January wonder if I can get there 2 weeks early for Christmas day :) no worries if I dont can always have another Christmas lunch in January ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Chris, I think the plan gives a guideline and setting the date for the worst case, so hopefully you will be where you want..
    even if you are not by then, you can do a week of conso.. official website is advising this to people going to vacation, to prevent people from slipping which is brilliant I think..
    So you can have a celebration meal for xmas:)

4. robinhood

robinhood Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Christmas day is easy to do - lots of turkey and veg, make celeriac mash insead of potatoes. Dukan-friendly pud (loads of recipes on here) for ex, trifle, it's easy to make a Dukan one - oatbran cake base, sf jelly, egg custard thickened with a little cornflour and sweetened vanilla quark instead of cream.

If you're in ketosis, you won't be tempted by the naughty stuff anyway:D.

5. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    Thank you RH
    No don't think I will be, I can honestly say nothing has tempted me I have had no major cravings for anything. Yes I do miss fruit but I can live without it until January - bless my son for thinking of me though (20 year old Son's do have a heart)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.